Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm kinda confused, i've seen strength of soul working with shield then inner focus then it got removed from tool tip? so, does it work with shield or not?

Deleted
    Thanks to these "top guilds" that will surely grant a nerf to a class already lacking behind in pvp and on par in pve.
    Not everyone will think about potion of illusion when watching this SS and will start to QQ on forums for a nerf.
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2011-01-29 at 11:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gz Method, Method>Paragon now stop the Q.Q

Quote Originally Posted by snegro View Post
    10m Heroic: Al'Akir is beneath 25m. It's almost an entirely different fight. I was only counting end of dungeon encounters, which there are three.
    Apparently you goofed on Cho'Gall. And if you want to include the heroic only encounter, then count 4. You can't just pick stats that fit your argument.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Quote Originally Posted by NonMagical View Post
    Apparently you goofed on Cho'Gall. And if you want to include the heroic only encounter, then count 4. You can't just pick stats that fit your argument.
    Sinestra is the final boss of the Dungeon, not Cho'Gall....

Deleted
    The screenshot is supposed to be a joke, A JOKE!!!
    Not a mockery against Paragon and not a whine towards Blizzard.
    Put a smile on your ugly trollike faces!!! ( that's a joke too )

~Xabok <Method>
    Last edited by mmocb96e551432; 2011-01-29 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snegro View Post
    Sinestra is the final boss of the Dungeon, not Cho'Gall....
    No, Cho'Gall is. Sinestra is an optional heroic only boss. That's like saying Algalon was the final boss of Ulduar. He wasn't. Yogg was. He was only an optional heroic only boss.

Paragon got 2/4 World Firsts on those bosses, 3/4 if you count 25 man only.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein View Post
    It's so sad when world ranking guild's qq...So sad...
    That's what I thought, when I read his *cough* "comment".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodbad View Post
    how many druids are that?
    19?!
    Rofl thats what i am wondering

---------- Post added 2011-01-29 at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xabok- View Post
    The screenshot is supposed to be a joke, A JOKE!!!
    Not a mockery against Paragon and not a whine towards Blizzard.
    Put a smile on your ugly trollike faces!!! ( that's a joke too )

~Xabok <Method>
    Lies You did stack it on Purpose!!! (jokes )
    Last edited by Mister K; 2011-01-29 at 12:05 PM.
    -K

Not gonna go into what is harder of 10/25 because thats not really what matters. What does matter is that all the high end guilds seems to focus on 25 man. And this is what makes me value 25 man the most.

It has nothing to do with what is harder. But everytime i see a guild go "Look we got WF 10 man" it kinda feels like a basketball player showing up at a baseball event going like "We just fucking owned the other team so hard"

Yeah they beat it. But they are not really playing the same sport. And doh there was some 10 man kills early on that could be called fair.

I view the Al'alkir kill from dream a 25 man guilds as "WTF, They taking all the bosses!!! OMG! Lets go 10 man and ninja it!"

Oh and grats to method

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol 18 druids...big grzt

Deleted
    I like how every boss kill now revolves around Paragon and the guild that did the kill. Lol, why don't you people go outside and play on the road?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    lol 18 druids...big grzt
    potion of illution
    they only had 3-4 druids in that raid
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-01-29 at 12:20 PM. Reason: typo
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    After all I don't see any QQ about Paragon getting Nef First-Kill rather then claiming Blizz acting very inconsequently in fixing encounters (i.e. Sinestra was hotfixed several times while trying this encounter). Paragon's firstkills where legit, since Blizz had not fixed the encounters as it was time and had Paragon let downed the boss. And yes, I think this could be very frustrating to see the boss downed and after that get buffed. Same with new enrage-timers for Omnotron, Atramades and the fixed one for Maloriak with the next patch.

It's never great to see a boss get buffed after killed for the first time, even when this buff is more a fix then a buff at all. If you change the circumstances of a competition then the competition is something worthless.

So grats to both, Paragon and Method for clearing all content (under some different circumstances ^^) and getting back your normal life ^^

What I liked most in the Method's statement was:
    We can all welcome, with open arms, the more challenging raid content, but the sheer quantity of content available since Cataclysm launch has required more time investment than ever before to remain competitive
    So all you "cata is to small, there is not content"-whiners please stop ^^ It seems there is enough content (PVE) even to engage world first guild so they will say it's a little too much ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Wrath of the Lich King purple, green, and orange gems have been increased in cost to match red, blue, and yellow epic gems (220 Justice Points). Burning Crusade epic gems have been increased in cost to match the most expensive Wrath of the Lich King gems.
    /facepalm Why do you always have to go that way Devs? Instead of buffing something to a reasonable level, you nerf the reasonable thing down to stupidness.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Wrath of the Lich King purple, green, and orange gems have been increased in cost to match red, blue, and yellow epic gems (220 Justice Points). Burning Crusade epic gems have been increased in cost to match the most expensive Wrath of the Lich King gems.
    /facepalm Why do you always have to go that way Devs? Instead of buffing something to a reasonable level, you nerf the reasonable thing down to stupidness.
    Either you put in the wrong blue post or I am missing something here because I don't see a nerf of any sort. Are you sure you are talking about gems?

"Personally I would have welcomed a 'reasonable' gate-system or similar to allow for more real life time the past ~2months, especially with xmas/new years/exams etc."

- This made me giggle, it's not like anybody is forcing them to raid every day, the entire day. So just because they can't limit themselves from playing a "normal" amount of hours/week, there should be some gate-system, the same gate-system every topguild was whining about in WotLK, because they couldn't raid every day, the entire day anymore - hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    and since it hasnt been removed, and since blizz was watching closely for those who got the firsts kills, then the kill was legit, get over with it. will ya?
    I agree the kill was legit, as otherwise, they would have been banned.

They should not have been punished for using that strat, but niether should they have got any rewards, in my opinion

I just think it is sad to see an end-game boss between downed with, clearly, a stratgey that Blizzard didn't, and that trivialised the encounter.

That said, I am over it, and I don't really care either way

10+ Year Old Account
    Either you put in the wrong blue post or I am missing something here because I don't see a nerf of any sort. Are you sure you are talking about gems?
    LK-mixed colored gems are cheaper then red/blue/yellow. This has always been the case. One could use that for more "bang for Buck" when converting JPs.
    One BC Gem has the same NPC value as a LK gem but costs only 78 JP. So basically you would buy these and sell them for the NPC for max profit during dump of surplus JP.

Now instead of converting 78JP to 5G (uncut) you have to spend 220JP for the same amount of gold. Looks like a nerf to me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    No Paragon just made damn sure to mention that Al Akir was soooo much harder on 25 man.. Could that maybe be because they didn´t get a world first on him?
    It is because Dream, who is a 25 man guild, went and downed it on 10 man BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T do it on 25.

---------- Post added 2011-01-29 at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by implicationmmo View Post
    I agree the kill was legit, as otherwise, they would have been banned.

They should not have been punished for using that strat, but niether should they have got any rewards, in my opinion

I just think it is sad to see an end-game boss between downed with, clearly, a stratgey that Blizzard didn't, and that trivialised the encounter.

That said, I am over it, and I don't really care either way
    I don't see why you would have to anticipate Blizzard's intentions? Plus, the same could be said for a raid lets say using 6 warlocks with CoD on Curator. Where is that forbidden? Blizzard can design encounters any way they wish. But they can't limit what kind of group can you bring to the raid.