Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Funny how everyone was up in arms about the portals being removed now barely anyone cares. Like anything give it a few months and people forget about it. Blizzard needs to do this more and stop caving in. People end up stop whining as time goes on.

@method: if you're having progression problems I feel bad for you son, Paragon got all three World Firsts and you didn't get one.

so how many druids did Method stacked? 15? 20?

Quote Originally Posted by Temma View Post
    Basically from what I read: "Hi! we are from Method and we are going to QQ becuase we couldve beat Paragon if we were as good as them if they wouldve waited for Blizzard to fix their bugs"...Face it Method...you are never going to be world first whether there are bugs or not...pretty sure if you were where Paragon was you wouldve been claiming world 1st 13/13 if you were where they were. But, since you werent, GG better luck (cause they totally need it) with the next major content patch...world 2nd is not a winner and doesnt deserve a quote (poorly stated or translated) on MMO front page
    What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something? Method is pointing out that Blizzard, who are famous for punishing guilds for getting a kill with a bug, waited until after Paragon downed Nefarian to fix a problem of the fight they were well aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by snegro View Post
    @method: if you're having progression problems I feel bad for you son, Paragon got all three World Firsts and you didn't get one.
    This might have been clever if you had remembered that an Asian guild picked up the world first on Heroic Al'Akir, and Paragon got world second on Heroic Cho'Gall.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon8912 View Post
    Night Elf mage makes my eyes bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by implicationmmo View Post
    Congratz Method for the true first kill.

I believe that, even if Paragon shouldn't have been banned for their kill, it should have been removed.
    and since it hasnt been removed, and since blizz was watching closely for those who got the firsts kills, then the kill was legit, get over with it. will ya?
    BETA CLUB

The veil is thin on this one. Method is laying on the excuses heavily, how much of that statement is anything but excuses... 10 percent? It is understandable that the feeling must be running high, after all that investment. I have heard of grown men bursting into tears after coming in second in a competitive sport "championship" or w/e, and possible justifiably so.

However, way too bitter for my taste.

Hilarious, when they gate content the raiding guilds are crying, when they arent gating it they cry aswell.

Make up your minds already.

poor method , instead of been happy, they QQ... how pathetic.

I really hope they didn't REALLY use that many boomkins :P But gz method!

Deleted
    Method just used 3-4 boomkins, its obviously a fake, guys. they used potions to duplicate to a boomkin.

so, gratz to your kill, cause you had less droods

Since when is everything anyone says written off as 'QQ'? I don't see how having a justified complaint, namely Blizz heavily influencing the progression with tons of bugs, something that has been a popular topic among top guilds, including Paragon, can be seen as whining. Fact is that a lot of bosses weren't functioning properly and I can fully understand that it's frustrating when a guild kills a boss and then right after it's being hotfixed and much much harder. This doesn't only go for Method, but for any guild.

Deleted
    not enough druids in the raid

LOL i get it wonder how many people "wont".

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I'm normally not one to respond to PvE stuff like this... but Method, ya sound like a bunch of douches.

Notice how Paragon doesn't mention other guilds in their statement, but Method spends their statement throwing out excuses on why they weren't the World 1st, you sound pathetic.

Paragon did what they needed to do to be the World 1st, and Method had all the same opportunities to do so themselves, but they didn't, because apparently they all have such BUSY lives raiding 40+ hours a week.

And you know they thought they were HILARIOUS when they decided to use potions to all be druids, I bet they had a huge laugh about that one, man you showed them. Maybe if Method was a little more willing to do whatever was needed to kill a boss, they could have some World 1st kills also.

Absolutely pathetic. Whenever you need to bash someone else to attempt to make yourself look better, you're truly a loser. And for the race to World 1st, Method, you truly are losers.
    Feel better now?
    There, there.

Sorry for interrupting your fancy raiding guild discussion, people, but one of the artwork pictures made me ponder a bit...

In the one with Kil'jaeden and Kael'thas, it seems that Kael'thas is in his after-Tempest Keep state, but weren't one of his orbs used to revive him? In the artwork, he still has 3 orbs floating around, with one more stuck in his chest.

I might have missed something about that though.

Still, it is a great piece nonetheless.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2011-01-29 at 10:40 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny that some guilds *cough* QQ's about how Paragon killed some boses when they were so called 'easy',
    but I wonder why these guilds now just QQ and didn't kill them when they were easier? They suck?

It would funny to see Footbal match where other team complaints that their goalkeeper had 1week older socks than others and then claiming that opposite team had advance for that.
    "Our goalkeeper had a old socks, it wasn't real win,QQ"

Am I the only person confused by this?

Or is it designed so Alliance have to have tiwice the numbers to capture the base?
    From what I'm reading defending forces get a super cap bonus for having all 4 towers standing. Upon losing one tower they loose this boon. Once two towers are destroyed the attacking team gets this buff instead. The third tower just allows for extra time if needed.

If 200% extra cap bonus is as significant as I think then this should fix the battles where ppl are zerging down a base at the last second.

Quote Originally Posted by Covane View Post
    What are you, dense? Are you retarded or something? Method is pointing out that Blizzard, who are famous for punishing guilds for getting a kill with a bug, waited until after Paragon downed Nefarian to fix a problem of the fight they were well aware of.

This might have been clever if you had remembered that an Asian guild picked up the world first on Heroic Al'Akir, and Paragon got world second on Heroic Cho'Gall.
    10m Heroic: Al'Akir is beneath 25m. It's almost an entirely different fight. I was only counting end of dungeon encounters, which there are three.

I'm normally not one to respond to PvE stuff like this... but Method, ya sound like a bunch of douches.

Absolutely pathetic. Whenever you need to bash someone else to attempt to make yourself look better, you're truly a loser. And for the race to World 1st, Method, you truly are losers.
    How quickly people forget this quote from Paragon.

Al'Akir was a rather merciless boss overall. The difference on this particular boss is absolutely massive in 10-man compared to 25s due to the area scaling. Congratulations to Dream though for getting the world first in 10-man!
    What a rather backhanded compliment from an apparently affable guild. Considering that, from all the data gathered so far, some of the bosses in 10 are harder in heroic than 25. Why then should it have mattered all of a sudden that Paragon killed the boss in 25 when up until then they had gotten some relatively easier kills doing 25 instead of 10. Put simply it shows Paragon is just as bad as Method and were jealous and took a cheap shot, anything to try and discredit the World 1st kill and somehow prove how much better they are. Paragon were just that much more subtle about it.

Deleted

Notice how Paragon doesn't mention other guilds in their statement, but Method spends their statement throwing out excuses on why they weren't the World 1st, you sound pathetic.

Paragon did what they needed to do to be the World 1st, and Method had all the same opportunities to do so themselves, but they didn't, because apparently they all have such BUSY lives raiding 40+ hours a week.

And you know they thought they were HILARIOUS when they decided to use potions to all be druids, I bet they had a huge laugh about that one, man you showed them. Maybe if Method was a little more willing to do whatever was needed to kill a boss, they could have some World 1st kills also.

No Paragon just made damn sure to mention that Al Akir was soooo much harder on 25 man.. Could that maybe be because they didn´t get a world first on him?