Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    its pretty random doubt you got a bigger chance to get it now that you have the other rares. i got my trinket in the 80th try and the sword in 51

67 nelf solves to get the doll.

Edit: about more than half would be below 450.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found it pretty fast, was my last Nelf artifact, but only had to solve 1 common after my lvl 60 chest for it to appear.

Keep it up, the trinket is worth it

The doll does not exist*... It's been my last NE rare for weeks now and I haven't had it pop yet.

*RNG hates me, I hope you have more luck

10+ Year Old Account
    I got fairly lucky on mine. But thats not to say i didnt work at it. My gf has been grinding like a mad person for it and is still to see it so its completely random...but nonetheless i wish you the best of luck in your pursuit

The riptide is free..but the GWH? Thats gonna cost you..

I got mine yesterday after a month of grinding and it being my last rare. I got the other 6 nelf rares really quickly. One of the other healers in the guild got his after about two weeks. It's just luck... I mean for instance I got Ring of the Boy Emperor on the second Tol'vir solve.

I still dont have it, 450~ solves, and i quit weeks ago because im just SOOOO lucky, and getting tierd of alts, warrior, rogues etc got it on their 50th solve, or all those people that run around saying "amagad i woorked so hard for it! 100solves, i was soo tierd"
    So Tyrande, you hurt my feelings as much as you did to illidan's feelings, fu!
    Im still going back to arch, to get mount from tol'vir but then im going for it because its fun and i love it, and not "I neeeeeeeeeed that trinket now!! is BiS ffs!"
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Last rare for me as well, but I got it around my 40th NE solve, by accident when I was grinding the realm first, the NE Epic is the easiest to get tho, 60% chance on kalimdor to get a NE digsite, not to mention Tol'vir 15% chance at a digsite they are the hardest grind by far.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"