Hey
    I'm looking for a Macro ...
    atm i use - and its not doing its job very well

/cast Inner Focus
    /stopcasting
    /cast Greater Heal

My problem is...
    I want to use that macro for VuhDo
    so everytime my Inner Focus is off cooldown it's casted automaticly but when I spam this by keybinding it on my left mouse key it is interrupted by clicking my mouse :/

Inner focus is off the GCD so you don't need the /stopcasting part which is what is making you stop casting gheal.

So

#showtooltip Greater heal
    /use Inner focus
    /cast Greater heal
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Same problem ...
    when I bind your macro on my left mouse the Greater Heal is interrupted just by clicking the left mouse ...
    it is interrupted ether when just click the mouse once.
    When I use the Macro without bind it on my mous via Vuhdo it fit very well but Vuhdo does not like my macros

Quote Originally Posted by Datosh View Post
    Same problem ...
    when I bind your macro on my left mouse the Greater Heal is interrupted just by clicking the left mouse ...
    it is interrupted ether when just click the mouse once.
    When I use the Macro without bind it on my mous via Vuhdo it fit very well but Vuhdo does not like my macros
    Does vuhdo have some type of stop casting sequence built into your mouse button? I am not familiar with it so im not sure.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Vuhdo has an option to trigger off spells that don't use GCD when ur clicking away at heals. Without macro's

hmm when I check the box "Stop Casting" the Macro fits with Vuhdo but I need to spamm!!!! casts without they reset their timer

---------- Post added 2011-01-29 at 03:47 PM ----------

any idears?? :'(

Deleted
    Not sure about vuhdu macros but i use macros for healbot kinda like this:

#showtooltip Greater Heal
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast [target=hbtarget] Greater Heal

I have Greater heal bound to right mouse click, without stating the obvious i can click anything with right mouse button but will only cast a heal if im clicking on a healbot target.... like i said no idea how ur healig addon works....

I figured out what the problem was
    Just have to make the Greater Heal a mouseover cast ... and voila xD

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /cast inner focus
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists] Greater Heal
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Use this one and it will stop you hearing the annoying "that ability isn't ready yet" everytime yu try to cast Gheal when IF is on CD.

Have fun.

Deleted
    Hey there. First post here but have been reading this forum for a long time.

I use the same macro for my GH but with a little difference. I made it so that IF only is used when i am in combat. That way it doesn't trigger when im healing in between pulls. Like this: /cast [combat] Inner Focus

I also noticed an annoying bug with using this macro. Sometimes Inner Focus is of cooldown but it won't cast. Not via the macro and not manually. It keeps saying that the ability isn't ready yet. Haven't been able to figure out yet what the problem is. It could be that IF is actually still on cd but that it doesn't show up in my UI / spell icon. Or it could be that it just bugs out and refuses to be used. During fights it feels that its on cd way longer then it should be when this bug happens, but i usually loose track of time while healing.

Anyone else using this macro and noticed something similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Tino1985 View Post
    Inner Focus is of cooldown but it won't cast. Not via the macro and not manually. It keeps saying that the ability isn't ready yet. Haven't been able to figure out yet what the problem is.
    Pretty sure it's a bug, Mine does it too

Quote Originally Posted by Tino1985 View Post
    Hey there. First post here but have been reading this forum for a long time.

I use the same macro for my GH but with a little difference. I made it so that IF only is used when i am in combat. That way it doesn't trigger when im healing in between pulls. Like this: /cast [combat] Inner Focus

I also noticed an annoying bug with using this macro. Sometimes Inner Focus is of cooldown but it won't cast. Not via the macro and not manually. It keeps saying that the ability isn't ready yet. Haven't been able to figure out yet what the problem is. It could be that IF is actually still on cd but that it doesn't show up in my UI / spell icon. Or it could be that it just bugs out and refuses to be used. During fights it feels that its on cd way longer then it should be when this bug happens, but i usually loose track of time while healing.

Anyone else using this macro and noticed something similar?
    Are you using Healbot? I get the same error using HB sometimes. I just figured it was an issue with HB.

Deleted
    No i use grid. I am gonna give up on the macro for now. The bug happens to often to be effective imo. Back to manually using Inner Focus i guess.

Deleted
    /cast inner focus
    /cast [target=mouseover] greater heal