Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Here is the best one i could find
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqha3XcYB8o
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-01-30 at 12:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridisi View Post
    Here is the best one i could find
    /watch?v=dqha3XcYB8o

(cant link yet)
    wowprogress shows BIZZNO as World 115th.

Yet another exploit.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    wowprogress shows BIZZNO as World 115th.

Yet another exploit.
    i dare say, this is not that big an exploit... they are simply standing in a spot where the discs are less likely to hit them... im not even sure if it is an exploit, i mean, you dont take away an ability as such, you simply reduce your chance of being hit by it. Thats like not standing in fire on purpose?

I personally disagree with the notion of, because the encounter was nigh on impossible it's justifiable to bug it and win. Does that mean Premonition were justified to bug Yogg+0? Because as we all know during that time, the encounter was thought to be impossible.

The point I'm trying to make is, if people think an encounter is impossible, they simply need to figure it out. It took fucking ages, but guilds managed to figure out Yogg+0. If it truly was impossible, they should wait for Blizzard to fix it, just like they did with C'thun.

How did Premo bug yogg-0? Exodus on Ysondre was the first kill, that they got by taunting the immortal adds into the brain room. Thus ignoring the p3 mechanic and they got banned for it.

The BIZZNO kill is actually legit, that's not an exploit by any means. Grats to them.

Deleted
    I don't know if a guild did it properly, but before blizzard fixed it, it was crazy when he went up in the air phase, you had to run around and were lucky to survive, so most guilds exploited. Now it seems semi-fixed, but guilds won't want to spend time on it legit until they have cleared the content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    The BIZZNO kill is actually legit, that's not an exploit by any means. Grats to them.
    How is standing behind a brazier to avoid all the discs different from standing in the doorway to avoid all the discs?

The doorway had other advantages (such as no Sonic Breath, etc), so it is probably more of an exploit to stand in the doorway, but you can't think Blizzard intended people to stand in a corner behind a brazier...

The fight is clearly broken if this is the only way to kill Atramedes - via unintended mechanics.

People are still getting kills though, and we can't assume that every single guild is using one of the various 'clever uses of game mechanics'. There may be a way to do it.
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-01-30 at 10:16 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines