Thread: So, I saw Razer

So, I saw Razer

Are you a Razer whore? Myself I saw a video from Swifty when he showed the Razer Naga. After that I was seriously sold out by Razer. Their design is cool, they are good in performance and all in all, they are nice. I just decided to make a fun thread since I have seen many Razer whores since I noticed them

Yes, I am drunk.

Does using a razer naga mouse make one a razer whore?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    got razer addicted after owning my own rager naga have seen it
    at gamecon was bit sceptic about it caus i would never be able to get to use all those buttons on the side caus my dumb wasnt used to it.

now i can <33 and i cant go with out it any more

had a bad start with diamond 3G diamond back being half broken when i bought it,
    but the naga showd me the light xD

Nvm, moved to fun stuff.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2011-01-29 at 06:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to agree i love playing PVP with my Naga, makes key-binds that bit more easier to access.

Deleted
    I would be, if it wasn't so goddamn expensive.

Until I'm "rich", I'll stick to the cheapest logitech-stuff, which is totally fine.

Razer and sorts, are just unnecessary luxury imo

I like certain razer stuff like my carcharias (im sure that isnt spelled right) headset, but after people i know have had bad experiences with some of their keyboards and the naga being way to small for my hands, i didnt fall for it, i prefer my steelseries wow mouse and logitech keyboard

Got razer mouse+mouse pad gonna buy a second razer naga for my notebook so i can keybound windows server hotkeys and stuff like that to it:P since my notebook doesnt have macro button's

I only use their mousepad... i dont like their mice

Deleted
    I would only advise not going for a razer gaming headset. A friend of mine picked up the piranha and I tried it on. It is absolutely the worst headset out there, so uncomfortable and the microphone quality isn't all that stunning either (I can record better Audio with my integrated laptop microphone). The only good thing bout the headset was that the sound quality was kind of decent, but that isn't worth the pain in your ears and head (because of the uncomfortability) after wearing it for an hour.

Razer their keyboards and mouses are way better than the horrible WoW mouse steelseries put out on the market or the logitech keyboards (Why the hell would I need an LCD screen on my keyboard? Why would I be looking at my keyboard while gaming? That's a waste of money right there.)
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2011-01-29 at 09:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm stricken by the disease, too. Back a few years back before razer got known I had most of my gear from Steelseries. They all broke prematurely, and since then I haven't bought a single product from them again. Now everything I buy is from Razer, because of my far superior experiences with them. Oh, and aside from their quality the products kick serious butt.

Deleted
    What whore am I if I have razer keyboard, steelseries headphones and logitech gaming mouse? :/

The Deathadder is the best mouse I've owned yet, just saying.

Got lycosa keyboard, used for 1 day and stopped there, buggy crap....
    (Media controlls bug every 30minutes or so and have to reboot whole computer......)

Im a razor whore

Have a razor Nostromo, Razer Deathadder, Razer Lycosa, and a Razer Ironclad (Most Expensive and best mouse-pad I've ever seen).

Dont like it, at all.
    I had 2 razor mouses, they both broke within a time of 6 months.
    And yes I handle my stuff with care.

Been using logitech, does its job perfectly, and durable.

As much as i want one i cant make myself buy it.

Deleted
    Carcharias, Naga and Golathius here. I dislike most other macro-button mouses and I heavily dislike Logitech's headset design.