Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    Vampiric Touch is a whole different ability, are you Priests saying you want a Warlock ability? Let's give warriors Flash of Light.
    Yeah you're right, shadow priests and warlocks are polar opposites. All of their abilities are completely unique from one another, they don't use the same resources, and they don't even share the same armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    ...Vampiric Touch has been the Shadow Priest Dispel Protection talent for years, you are a little late to the "They stole our ability" bandwagon. It used to actually do damage, but instead they decided to remove that and make it utterly useless instead.
    see my previous post about trolling.

seriously, what the fuck is wrong with all the priests in this thread? "QQ OUR DISPEL PROTECTION SUCKS SO YOURS HAS TO SUCK TOO" what? that's the most illogical thing I've ever heard. IF ANYTHING, UA getting buffed would mean that VT/sin and punishment would get buffed TOO
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Vampiric Touch Level 85
    16% of base mana 40 yd range
    1.5 sec cast
    Causes 540 Shadow damage over 15 sec to your target and causes up to 10 party or raid members to gain 1% of their maximum mana per 10 sec when you deal damage
    UA doesn't have that kind of thing. Wtf man, I want one too.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    that's replenishment...
    you get it as destro (soul leech (from shadowburn, chaos bolt and soul fire))
    or frost mage (endless winter I think, it triggers from frostbolt)
    or other things that I can't remember at the moment
    Last edited by mmoc41ce4810a1; 2011-01-29 at 10:09 PM.

In addition to this mentioned "crap dmg", I believe it triggers a silence as well?

Try reading your other talents, you already have it. Except you get it as a passive bonus to your nukes when you spec into it, instead of having to put up a DoT and then use a cooldown to activate it.

Or perhaps you are saying that Vampiric Touch is available to all Priests? Since obviously you wouldn't be stupid enough to compare the Shadow tree to all three Warlock specs.

One Priest spec had Replenishment, one Warlock spec has it.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balz View Post
    In addition to this mentioned "crap dmg", I believe it triggers a silence as well?
    silence = run behind pillar

personally I'd prefer it to be a stun

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Try reading your other talents, you already have it. Except you get it as a passive bonus to your nukes when you spec into it, instead of having to put up a DoT and then use a cooldown to activate it.

Or perhaps you are saying that Vampiric Touch is available to all Priests?
    ignoring my posts again. gonna have to conclude my troll assumption is correct.

good day sir.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It's still the best in game. Stop bitching about being only the best and go on about how you want to be overpowered instead.
    When dispels are brokenly overpowered, we can complain about your dispel protection, even if it is the best form.

I like how the Priests call the Warlocks the whiners by comparing their own dispel protection to ours, even though that itself is whining. Hypocrites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol'd +1 gj

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    When dispels are brokenly overpowered, we can complain about your dispel protection, even if it is the best form.

I like how the Priests call the Warlocks the whiners by comparing their own dispel protection to ours, even though that itself is whining. Hypocrites.
    We need a cool Warlock moderator to keep the whiny priests away from our whine threads.
    Someone cool like... Me.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    IF ANYTHING, UA getting buffed would mean that VT/sin and punishment would get buffed TOO
    They just got through "buffing" VT's dispel protection to actually work. It's not about to be changed any time soon. This has been a hot topic in the priest community for months, so when we see warlocks complaining about a far superior ability, surely it's understandable that we remind you how good you have it.

No one is trolling you. Disagreeing=/=trolling. Honestly man.

Deleted
    We need a cool Warlock moderator to keep the whiny priests away from our whine threads.
    Someone cool like... Me.
    no offense to you personally, but... you have a justin bieber avatar...

and plus, as a DoT class, they are more welcome here than most classes, at least we can relate somewhat

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our dmg is fine, but teh fact that every healer in game can dispel all of our DoTs 24/7 without getting penalized isn't.

Blizzard has acknowledged the fact that dispelling a warlocks DoTs is a massive problem, and they're making a fix atm.

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    ignoring my posts again. gonna have to conclude my troll assumption is correct.

good day sir.
    I edited my post on the last page to reply to you, sorry if you missed it. Or do you mean that if I don't reply personally to every single post you make, I'm a troll?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Actually the best dispel protection at the moment is none other than:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=49194

ua is fine l2gear

Hey guys can we keep this on topic? Calling each other names and accusing people of trolling because you don't agree with their opinion is trolling in of itself. Don't make me shine up my ban hammer, warlock forums are usually peaceful with quality topics and debates lets keep it that way.