Thread: JS' Hunter Bar

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So the one thing irking me lately has been the Tranq Shot announce in battlegrounds. Is there an easy solution to still have it report to the default channel but when entering battlegrounds it disables the chat announce?

Thank you for the quick update. The pet issue seems to have been fixed but it's still not allowing me to track abilities properly. I cannot get SSting to track on the bottom of the bar. I have it set to "below" and keeps tracking above. I also have L&L and ES on the left/right and it doesn't allow for "Position of this icon" to be moved from "low" to "high" for either ability. They both stay put in the low position.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeny View Post
    Thank you for the quick update. The pet issue seems to have been fixed but it's still not allowing me to track abilities properly. I cannot get SSting to track on the bottom of the bar. I have it set to "below" and keeps tracking above. I also have L&L and ES on the left/right and it doesn't allow for "Position of this icon" to be moved from "low" to "high" for either ability. They both stay put in the low position.
    I specifically tested SrS with 1.98 last night before release and it worked fine. Above or below. Try deleting it and re-adding it.

Let me know, I'm waiting on servers to go live to check on a couple reported issues.

JS

Hi, thanks for this greeat addon.

My question is that some timers even if I put them to be displayed on player (i figure on player means on the focus bar) and update, if I go back to them it says target (which i haven't figured where "target" should be displayed"
    I have delete the timers and recreate them but I still get them.

Also for "player" LEFT or RIGHT should it be displayed on Icon timers?
    is "pet" also the Icon timers?

Quote Originally Posted by JSorrentino View Post
    I specifically tested SrS with 1.98 last night before release and it worked fine. Above or below. Try deleting it and re-adding it.

Let me know, I'm waiting on servers to go live to check on a couple reported issues.

JS
    I've deleted and readded it numerous times. I clearly have broken this I should have left well enough alone!

---------- Post added 2011-03-22 at 02:06 PM ----------

I ended up deleting everything and starting fresh. SS tracks on the bottom now, but I still cannot get anything that I track 'left' or 'right' to change for the 'position of this icon'... they all stay stuck in 'low'.

---------- Post added 2011-03-22 at 02:08 PM ----------

I spoke too soon... I'm back to having issues again with things not tracking. I'm not sure what happened, it was working like charm (save for the 'position of this icon' problem) and now most of my timers don't want to work. I'm going to try deleting everything again and going back to a version that worked before to see if I still have this problem.

Deleted
    Found a bug, after I MD someone and try to MD someone else through the party/raid frames it gives them a whisper message saying I can't MD because they are mounted

Quote Originally Posted by wyzzy View Post
    Found a bug, after I MD someone and try to MD someone else through the party/raid frames it gives them a whisper message saying I can't MD because they are mounted
    Yep, noticed this one myself. I changed a check to hopefully avoid that.

JS

Deleted
    I love it, seriously one of the best addons I have so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Hi, thanks for this greeat addon.

My question is that some timers even if I put them to be displayed on player (i figure on player means on the focus bar) and update, if I go back to them it says target (which i haven't figured where "target" should be displayed"
    I have delete the timers and recreate them but I still get them.

Also for "player" LEFT or RIGHT should it be displayed on Icon timers?
    is "pet" also the Icon timers?
    Fixed 1.99. Thank you for the report, already up on curse.

Hi, in 1.99 when I try to create a new timer I get the following error
    Date: 2011-03-25 21:00:33
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    [C]: ?
    JSHunterBarOptions\options.lua:234: AddTimer()
    JSHunterBarOptions\options.lua:1467:
    JSHunterBarOptions\options.lua:1467
    AddOns:
    Swatter, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    NPCScan, v4.0.3.6
    NPCScanOverlay, v4.0.3.2
    NPCScanOverlayBroker, v1.1.0
    Ace3, v
    ACP, v3.3.13
    Armory, vv9.6.0
    ArmoryGuildBank, vv9.6.0
    AtlasLootLoader, vv6.03.00-beta
    AucAdvanced, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    AucFilterBasic, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    AucFilterOutlier, v5.9.4960.2531
    AucMatchUndercut, v5.9.4960.2531
    AucStatHistogram, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    AucStatiLevel, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    AucStatPurchased, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    AucStatSales, v5.9.4960.2842
    AucStatSimple, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    AucStatStdDev, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    AucStatWOWEcon, v5.9.4960.2530
    AucUtilAHWindowControl, v5.9.4960.3311
    AucUtilAppraiser, v5.9.4960.2530
    AucUtilAskPrice, v5.9.4960.3175
    AucUtilAutoMagic, v5.9.4960.3142
    AucUtilCompactUI, v5.9.4960.2530
    AucUtilEasyBuyout, v5.9.4960.3583
    AucUtilFixAH, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    AucUtilGlypher, v5.9.4960.2545
    AucUtilItemSuggest, v5.9.4960.3108
    AucUtilPriceLevel, v5.9.4960.2545
    AucUtilScanButton, v5.9.4960.2530
    AucUtilScanFinish, v5.9.4960.2530
    AucUtilScanProgress, v5.9.4960.2530
    AucUtilScanStart, v5.9.4960.4819
    AucUtilSearchUI, v5.9.4960.3655
    AucUtilSimpleAuction, v5.9.4960.4546
    AucUtilVendMarkup, v5.9.4960.2530
    Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.130
    BadBoy, v6.445
    BeanCounter, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    CandyBar, v
    ClassTimer, v2.3
    Clique, vv40000-1.3.4
    Configator, v5.1.DEV.282
    DBMBurningCrusade, v
    DBMCore, v
    DBMLDB, v
    DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.275
    DewdropLib, v
    GatherMate2, v1.12
    Informant, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    JSHunterBar, v40000.1.99
    JSHunterBarOptions, v40000.1.99
    LibAbacus30, v
    LibRock10, v
    LibRockConfig10, v
    LibSharedMedia30, v3.0-62
    LibSink20, v
    Omen, v3.1.0
    OmniCC, v4.0.waffles12
    oRA2, v2.0.$Revision: 673 $
    oRA3, v
    RaidRoll, v
    RaidRollLootTracker, v
    RollWindowFix, v1.0
    ShadowedUnitFrames, vv3.3.3-3-g145b5ee
    Skada, v1.2-31
    SkadaAbsorbs, v1.0
    SkadaCC, v1.0
    SkadaDamage, v1.0
    SkadaDamageTaken, v1.0
    SkadaDeaths, v1.0
    SkadaDebuffs, v1.0
    SkadaDispels, v1.0
    SkadaEnemies, v1.0
    SkadaFailbot, v1.0
    SkadaHealing, v1.0
    SkadaPower, v1.0
    SkadaThreat, v1.0
    SkadaWindowButtons, v1.0
    Stubby, v5.9.4960 (WhackyWallaby)
    TinyTip, vv2.05
    TinyTipOptions, vr127
    TipHookerLib, v$Revision: 1 $
    Waterfall10, v
    WindowLib, v
    BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v4.0.6.40000 <eu>
    (ck=967)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjamoo View Post
    So the one thing irking me lately has been the Tranq Shot announce in battlegrounds. Is there an easy solution to still have it report to the default channel but when entering battlegrounds it disables the chat announce?
    +1

Would be nice if we could deactivate some channels. It's very annoying if you spam TranqShot in a BG.

Deleted
    The addition of some custom buffs/debuffs is pretty cool, though I feel it's not at its fullest potential.

Could you add an option to add them manually, including stacks? That would eliminate need for power auras most of the time. Most currently, I'm talking about heroic Nefarian, where a tracking of cinders and stolen power stack & duration would be absolutely awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelarius View Post
    The addition of some custom buffs/debuffs is pretty cool, though I feel it's not at its fullest potential.

Could you add an option to add them manually, including stacks? That would eliminate need for power auras most of the time. Most currently, I'm talking about heroic Nefarian, where a tracking of cinders and stolen power stack & duration would be absolutely awesome.
    Actually just added stolen power to the debuff list for heroic nef.

JS

---------- Post added 2011-03-26 at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by carcharoth84 View Post
    +1

Would be nice if we could deactivate some channels. It's very annoying if you spam TranqShot in a BG.
    You can turn it off. But I know what you mean, I'll give it some thought.

JS

You can turn it off. But I know what you mean, I'll give it some thought.

JS
    Thank you =)

10+ Year Old Account
    i love this addon!

First of all - thanks JS for this awesome addon: It replaced all HunterFocusBar, PowerAuras and NeedToKnow for me.
    The only remaining functionality for it to get is Aspect icon (or is it already implemented but I cant just find it?)
    I also appreciate how much do you listen to users and how fast you update the addon.

That made me try to use your other addon:
    Anyone wanting to see missing buffs or debuffs on yourself and *current* target, updated real-time - check this out.
    JS' Target Check
    So I gave it a go and result was following:

To be honest it feels as if it hasnt been tested.

1) I have Mark of the Wild yet I see missing Stat multiplier
    - Solution: in variables.lua update spellID to 79061 - at least that is what I can see in logshttp://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n...k2s/details/4/

2) I have Leader of the Pack, yet I can see missing Crit Strike Chance buff
    - Solution: in variables.lua update spellID to 24932

3) I have Blessing of Might yet I can see missing 10% Attack Power buff
    - Solution: in variables.lua update spellID to 79102

There might be more issues with more buffs, these are just those I really care about as a hunter. In general, I just found out that spell IDs in variables.lua refer to abilities/talents however these IDs should refer to actual buffs, which are not the same. You can find those while browsing in Worlg of Logs parses if that helps you.

I have a question: Lets say I dont want to see hunter non-related buffs. Is removal of those as easy as removing those buffs/debuffs from array of buffs/debuffs in variables.lua?

Thanks,
    DFE
    Last edited by Deepfriedegg; 2011-03-28 at 01:49 PM.

Are you the same Js from Biotoxz's team last season? Big fan of yours if so (and sorry, that's the quickest way I remember you ): )

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepfriedegg View Post
    First of all - thanks JS for this awesome addon: It replaced all HunterFocusBar, PowerAuras and NeedToKnow for me.
    The only remaining functionality for it to get is Aspect icon (or is it already implemented but I cant just find it?)
    I also appreciate how much do you listen to users and how fast you update the addon.

That made me try to use your other addon:

So I gave it a go and result was following:

To be honest it feels as if it hasnt been tested.

1) I have Mark of the Wild yet I see missing Stat multiplier
    - Solution: in variables.lua update spellID to 79061 - at least that is what I can see in logshttp://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n...k2s/details/4/

2) I have Leader of the Pack, yet I can see missing Crit Strike Chance buff
    - Solution: in variables.lua update spellID to 24932

3) I have Blessing of Might yet I can see missing 10% Attack Power buff
    - Solution: in variables.lua update spellID to 79102

There might be more issues with more buffs, these are just those I really care about as a hunter. In general, I just found out that spell IDs in variables.lua refer to abilities/talents however these IDs should refer to actual buffs, which are not the same. You can find those while browsing in Worlg of Logs parses if that helps you.

I have a question: Lets say I dont want to see hunter non-related buffs. Is removal of those as easy as removing those buffs/debuffs from array of buffs/debuffs in variables.lua?

Thanks,
    DFE
    Yep, there are so many different spell id's for everything that I am fixing them as I use the addon. Trying to get every class's buffs and debuffs implemented is a nuisance. I'm working on it - as stated. I'll add your spell ID's to the lists, I think I already have some done.

JS

---------- Post added 2011-03-28 at 10:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tarin View Post
    Are you the same Js from Biotoxz's team last season? Big fan of yours if so (and sorry, that's the quickest way I remember you ): )
    No, sorry, not the same (AFAIK).

2.0 Beta probably will be up tomorrow.
    Any teaser of what new will be there?