Thread: JS' Hunter Bar

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JSorrentino View Post
    It's set to fade when not in combat. You can change that in the options.
    Sorry, I forgot to mention this. After logging in with it not showing, even when entering combat the bar doesn't activate unless I manually do it.

Deleted
    love serenity so much. thanks for making it its such a big help

Quote Originally Posted by Kanbaru View Post
    Sorry, I forgot to mention this. After logging in with it not showing, even when entering combat the bar doesn't activate unless I manually do it.
    Sounds like something is bugged for you. I'd try removing the addon and re-installing it fresh. clear the saved variables file too.

You are the only one reporting this, so i'm glad to help, but need more info or a copy of the saved variables.

gsguild.us for support.

Could you add a feature where it takes no effort for you to ruin someone's fun in the game? Since you had to do it manually the whole time, I just think it'd be a good feature for a guy as cool as yourself to be able to ruin someone with less than the minimal effort you already take to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ijanaak View Post
    Could you add a feature where it takes no effort for you to ruin someone's fun in the game? Since you had to do it manually the whole time, I just think it'd be a good feature for a guy as cool as yourself to be able to ruin someone with less than the minimal effort you already take to do it.
    roll a dk on a pvp server, go to a lower zone. FUN RUINED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeaket View Post
    roll a dk on a pvp server, go to a lower zone. FUN RUINED
    Try getting invited to a guild to have the hunter officer hate you and threaten to leave the first day you join. Then never speak to you and always hope that you screw up to help self glorify and make you look bad till you get kicked out of the guild you put your heart, time and money into.

someone's mad about low level pvp trololol

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    someone's mad about low level pvp trololol
    Nah, I'm mad because I dislike the tool who made this topic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JSorrentino View Post
    Sounds like something is bugged for you. I'd try removing the addon and re-installing it fresh. clear the saved variables file too.

You are the only one reporting this, so i'm glad to help, but need more info or a copy of the saved variables.

gsguild.us for support.
    Thanks for the tip. Seems to have sorted itself out now, much appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I'm mad because I dislike the tool who made this topic.
    Why do you dislike them?

Any news on the rogue version? Looking to level a rogue myself and love this addon on my hunter.

JSorrentino - this addon is absolutely a godsend, been using JS for quite some time now and the inclusion of so many tracking elements has truly made raiding and heroics fun again. Couldn't play nearly as well without it, and would probably reroll if it went away

A rougue version would be wonderful, saw that in the post above, but I don't know if that is in your sights or not. I have always found the most difficult part of rogues is the energy tracking for specific abilities and uptime loss because of it.

Keep up the great work, hunters everywhere owe a great deal to you!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where did the height and length options went to ? Want a smaller bar, with my current focus written down more clear so I don't have a whole empty bar with a tiny number on it.

Ok great addon just trying to work out is there a way make Chim shot stay at the start of the cooldown bar when it gets there until its cast again

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotemz View Post
    Ok great addon just trying to work out is there a way make Chim shot stay at the start of the cooldown bar when it gets there until its cast again
    Bar size is changed in options. Styling section.

/ser LOCK to unlock / re-lock the bar.

No, you can not have a timer stay on the bar when it's finished. (not now anyway).

Started work on the stack bars (old style), taking a while because I'm currently applying for a new job, limiting my time.

Deleted
    I have one Question: Can/does Serenity track t12 set bonus buff (Burning Adrenaline) and does it show up on the timer bar much like SrS/CS RFcd etc. ? ty in advance

15+ Year Old Account
    You can customize the abilities and timers the mod tracks so you can just add the buff the t12 set gives you as one of the timers to track and it should show for you.

Personally, I just set an alert for it. Only reason I use the alert is to let me know I need to pay more attention to my focus and risk of over-capping.

Using KC when it procs is a waste of time. Just do your normal rot. Delaying your shots to account for the proc is a delay in dps. KC is more dps than dumping in AS, but your need to micro-manage your shots a lot more. -- *my opinion*

Just posted an update to fix a FPS/Lag issue for some people. Let me know if you notice a difference.

awesome I love this add on