LF SPriest Pvp Guide

Anyone found a good Shadow Priest PvP guide for cataclysm? I am just starting and know some of the basics but am looking for more in depth guidance as I would like to start getting into arenas and rated BG's.

i know off 1 but i am not allowed to post the link {You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.]

but it is on shadowpriest.com

Very good one. managed to get 2,2k just by following it

Don't ask on mmo-champion like 90% of the community is pve

Ask on Arenajunkies.com (in the non junkie section)

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe no-one discusses PvP because people like you tell them not to when they do?

We encourage all aspects of Priesthood in this holy section (see what I did there?).

I'm an avid PvPr, I love throwing my face at things or picking other faces off the floor.

I have been searching shadowpriest.com looking for it but am unable to find it. Whereabouts is it?

shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=24095

Quote Originally Posted by Mindblaster View Post
    shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=24095
    That info is 2 years old i'm sad to say - however some of the information is relevant.

@DiabeticCannibal - Check out my armory, it might give you an idea of how you should build your PVP Spriest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...okoko/advanced

talents wise ur looking at something along the lines of :

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bfMoZZGrMddkrdzfo:sMkVko
    (grabbed from previous shadow pvp thread as im lazy)
    though not my personal spec as i opted for mental agility instead of improved PWS but theres not exactly a cookie cutter spec as some may even fancy tweeking the points to play with the RNG of paralysis or not so RNG if your playing mind spike spam which is unlikely as ur more likely looking at dots and kite..

Quote Originally Posted by stickyjam View Post
    talents wise ur looking at something along the lines of :

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#bfMoZZGrMddkrdzfo:sMkVko
    (grabbed from previous shadow pvp thread as im lazy)
    though not my personal spec as i opted for mental agility instead of improved PWS but theres not exactly a cookie cutter spec as some may even fancy tweeking the points to play with the RNG of paralysis or not so RNG if your playing mind spike spam which is unlikely as ur more likely looking at dots and kite..
    Stealing my spec.

Im up in your trees!

P.S. Every shadow priest pvp'er should start working on their mooncloth set before they nerf double 2pc.
    Last edited by zito; 2011-01-31 at 10:43 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Stealing my spec.

Im up in your trees!

P.S. Every shadow priest pvp'er should start working on their mooncloth set before they nerf double 2pc.
    before.... next season!? lol

Deleted
    What would you want to know from a pvp guide? be more specific and I might been able to help you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I second the Shadowpriest.com
    Excellent site since TBC

Things like what to gem for, what to enchant, what to reforge too, rotations and strats. Just things of that nature.