Glyph of Power Word : Barrier

Quick question, been searching but i can't find a definate answer on this :S

The 10% healing buff, only from the disc priest heals or all heals from any healer while under the barrier?

All heals from anyone.

Ah thankyou, nice to know ^^

It stacks very nicely with the 'field' AoE heals. Sanctuary, Healing Rain, etc.

Deleted
    Anyone noticed the glyph staying active even after the barrier has gone down ? Seems to be showing for around 5-6 secs before dissapearing...no idea if we get any extra benefit of healing from it after the barrier has gone...or if its just a funny bug..

Quote Originally Posted by Parishealton View Post
    Anyone noticed the glyph staying active even after the barrier has gone down ? Seems to be showing for around 5-6 secs before dissapearing...no idea if we get any extra benefit of healing from it after the barrier has gone...or if its just a funny bug..
    This happened to me as well. The +10% healing buff from the glyph stayed on me for at least 10 seconds after the barrier disappeared. No, I wasn't lagging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Well it's nice to have a bug in our favor for once.... Now if they would only fix the inner focus not reducing mana cost and being consumed if you use it before your current spell is done...