Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Looks like Simca was right I'll be damned.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Very nice, thats so awesome, thanks for all the hard work Simca!
    this will 100% be useful, going in and knowing what to expect, thanks again!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay! Looks solid so far.

There is a 10% chance of course that this just randomly happened (10 different total ways to get 3 drakes from 5 total).

After the EU results come in tomorrow, we can be quite literally 99% sure (10% * 10% = 1%) that this is accurate.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

confirm that it's right on our server

Deleted
    Just checked for my realm - Alonsus EU. We got Slate, Nether and Time, so it looks you were right!

Confirmed, had Slate, time, whelps this week

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup! Slate, time and whelps. This is awesome and particularly interesting.

Does it stay at 10 weeks?
    so once week 10 passes week 1 is back in session?
    now here's to hope they don't mix it up in the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simca, did you post this on the WoW forums or did the mage just copy/paste your work?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5993203?page=1

I dont get this to add up.

Did Halfus yesterday on the 1st of February on Ragnaros EU. We had Slate Dragon and Storm Rider and Whelps.

Since Simca were right i borrow this thread and ask for any advice for the Slate/Nether/Time combo.
    My guild will face this tonight and any general advice whould be apreciated. Is this one of the harder drakes combos?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussy View Post
    I dont get this to add up.

Did Halfus yesterday on the 1st of February on Ragnaros EU. We had Slate Dragon and Storm Rider and Whelps.
    Yes, that is correct:
    Week 8: 1/25 - 1/31 (EU server so it goes to 2/1)
    Slate Dragon, Storm Rider, Whelps (Week 4 in US) (Week 8 in EU/KR/TW)

So on the EU-servers tonight, wednesday 2/2, till next reset, tuesday 2/8, you will have this:
    Nether Scion, Slate Dragon, Time Warden (Week 5 in US) (Week 9 in EU/KR/TW)

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Simca were right i borrow this thread and ask for any advice for the Slate/Nether/Time combo.
    My guild will face this tonight and any general advice whould be apreciated. Is this one of the harder drakes combos?
    Release nether scion (100% haste buff) and time warden (slower fireballs) right on pull, rotate tank cooldowns and use big heals.
    tank 1 - halfus until 10 stacks, taunt the second drake for the swap.
    tank 2 - both drakes, taunt halfus for the swap and keep tanking first drake until it dies.
    Keep swaping until both drakes are dead, then lust, keep tank swaping when the debuff drops (shouldnt go past 6-7 from now on) and finish him.

Fight becomes really easy to heal after the drakes are down.
    As for dps, they have nothing to worry about, just dps hard.
    Last edited by shadowkras; 2011-02-02 at 11:28 AM.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    Wether it's true or not that's impressive :>

Thank you. When we'll wipe on heroic Halfus I'll say the raid it's your fault o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a wizard?

Deleted
    I've read posts on the forums of ppl saying: we've got this same hard setup for the last 3 weeks! Either they are lying or you are not right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esnar View Post
    I've read posts on the forums of ppl saying: we've got this same hard setup for the last 3 weeks! Either they are lying or you are not right.
    Is it possible that they extended their raid lockout?

Or do you need to actually have killed a boss before being able to do that, I can never remember.

I'm a bit stumped on how you are predicting next week. I don't see any pattern in the previous weeks that can help you make any future predictions?

I understand it isn't random across servers, but it does appear to be random from week to week. Can someone explain?

Deleted
    why would you extend if you have no bosses killed :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esnar View Post
    why would you extend if you have no bosses killed :P
    Beats me. But it would be the only explanation as to why the people you told us about would have the same setup for three weeks straight.