22int or 30sp for BoA staff?

topic says it all, mage is level 43. frost and fire dualspecced

22 int will be harder to find, i only know of 2 people on my server who has it, myself, and the guy i keep undercutting on the AH SP is just SP, while int is less SP, but more crit, and more juice. i'd go for the 22 int. especially if i was selling it to you

Deleted
    I'd say 22 int, since the loss of those 8 spellpower isn't much in the end - but 22 intellect will be there to stay even if you put the staff on a level 1 alt later on.

Deleted
    Isnt 1 int = 1.x sp?
    in that case SP is better

nah 22 int is miles better. But as said before, you have to find someone that has the bugger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Vendor turns around, "Yes, can I hel-"
    Worgen female, "OMFG IMMA SELL YOU SOME AWSUM SHIT."
    Vendor looks thoroughly confused, "Ma'am I'll gladly buy it if you just cal-"
    Worgen female headbutts the vendor, dumps her backpack on him, robs him, and merrily hop-skips away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think blessing of kings/mark of the wild.
    Along with the mana boost & crit, I'd say 22int.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    I've tried them both, and in the current environment, 22 int is tons better than 30 SP.
    You have to choose between 22 SP, some moderately higher chance to crit, and 220 mana or just a flat 30 SP. I mean, for mana purposes alone, 22 int is better, and that's what I used before int even gave you SP.
    Overall, int is the better of the two, but as stated, it's hard as tits to find.