Deleted

I want to reroll

Hey guys,

so I was watching some PvE videos from the DPS PoV and I liked it. Maybe cause I've been a tank on WoW for the past 3 years and I wanna change my play style, What class should I re roll for DPS ?

Deleted
    Caster or Melee?

10+ Year Old Account
    For melee - Rogue or Enh Shammy, For Caster - Mage or Warlock

Or, atleast, thats what ive found funnest of the roles

Deleted
    guess i'll go for casters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    For melee - Rogue or Enh Shammy, For Caster - Mage or Warlock

Or, atleast, thats what ive found funnest of the roles
    i like your sig

anyway, iu'd suggest Warlock or even hunter for ranged DPS. hunter being the only ranged physical DPS if that's your style.
    for melee i'd say enhancement shaman or rogue.

I would say warlock if you are looking for a caster DPS. It's the only class I haven't played so maybe I shouldn't suggest it but if you are looking for a pure spell dps class you can't really go wrong. You got 3 different trees with 3 different play styles depending on what you may like. A mage may be another option they are pretty fun but everyone will call you OP but there are a lot of them if that makes any difference. You could also go druid/priest/shaman to spell dps or heal. I've liked my priest in the past because it felt like the middle ground between a healer and a warlock depending on what I wanted to do at the time.

Overall I would just suggest looking at all their talent trees and spells and see what interests you because when it comes down to it when you ask what you should play you will either get every class that you can make or the flavor of the month.