Question Catalyst Controle Center question / problem

Hi so i have a XFX Radeon HD 5450 1GB gfx card i have done a clean install with it removing my old ATI drivers and replaced them with the latest ones ( updated to day ).
    The card is suppose to run at 650 MHz GPU and 1000 MHz memory but in the Catalyst Controle Center at the ATI Over drive it looks like this.

And I'm really confused is this some sort of bug or is my gfx card running really slow for some reason and if any one know a way to fix it would be great.

505MHz is the actual clock, it runs at 1010MHz effectively I think. So that's not a problem.

If you're looking at the clocks below, you're probably in 2D mode, so the card clocks down to save power/heat.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I run the same card, I have never been able to get auto tune to get to climax, so to speak. I always have to task manager>kill it as it seems to hang.

I would say to try to punch in the numbers you want it to run at, if you can do that. Sorry i'm not very techy with cards anymore.

Deleted
    All (newer) graphics cards clock down when not in use. This saves power, therefore reducing heat output, and as such also reducing the speed of the fan. Your processor does this as well. (Normally)

The clocks like that are completely normal when you're not inside a game (or other software requiring the GPU).

Just to check, you said you updated it today, it might be worth updating your CCC (Catalyst Control Center) to the new CCC2 from the screenshot it looks like your still on the old CCC1

i have CCC 11,1 witch is the latest one you can get atm at least from the site.
    But I'm happy to hear that its a normal thing that the card clocks down to save power/heat.
    I where a bit worried about it but I'm happy knowing that it works like it should.