Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Having to babysit 3 DPSers doing 5-6k each in raids
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    Things that irritate you the most in WoW.
    People that don't know how to play their class at level 85.

All of those flaws mentioned in this thread so far (bar 2 or 3) comes down to one simple reason: People. So I'm gonna go ahead and say people.

People who have object names. Toasteroven, Popcicle, Hotpocket and the like.
    and people that I dont know whispering me to summon them to various places.

When people get so worked up in the game over things that just don't matter. I like to apply my "meh, whatever" philosophy to WoW, and it actually makes the game a lot more enjoyable. As a tank, I usually try to bring along a healer that I know so I can "Wrath it up" (i.e. little to no CC), but the healer I know gets really worked up at bad DPS when I really don't care.

A week or so ago, we were in Blackrock Caverns and a Fury Warrior got hit by Bonecrusher's Whirlwind of Doom, he received a battle rez and proceeded to die to the next Whirlwind of Doom. I was laughing quite a bit at this, but they kicked him... my source of entertainment .

Here we go now:

• Daze.
    • Getting dismounted only to find out whatever you were trying to do doesn't work.
    • Ridiculous player names.
    • Being able to be stunlocked by a WARRIOR. /coughcough
    • Ret Paladins. I'm starting to run out of fly swatters.
    • Just kidding, but y'all's HoJ always get me to nerdrage.
    • Phasing + Nodes = Angry me
    • People who don't understand the concept of this thing called 'Crowd Control,' whether in PvP or PvE.

Yeah.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

I hate it when after people get hit by random DD boss abilities that don't leave a void zone, but they run off to the side anyway....

i.e. last night I did a random heroic on an alt, got BRC. The big guys that call for meteors, and you are supposed to stack to split the damage. We stack up, get a meteor, a mage runs off and starts dpsing from like 15 yards away. He gets hit by another meteor, and as he's all alone he goes to like 60% health....so he runs even further off to the side....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtul View Post
    Backpedaling is pretty much needed as a tank to control the mobs ur tanking.
    No, that kind of back walking is ok - I felt like I could just not specify it, oh well.

Cocky people, people that doesn't understand whatever you're trying to explain them even how many times you try, and PvP since TBC.

The majority of the community. Rude people, healers going on power trips in groups and not healing people for simple mistakes, tanks thinking they can behave any way they want because of their instant queues, etc.

The community in this game lately is like a cesspool

Deleted

Unhappy Part of my list

The fact that a lot of players treat others much worse, than they would ever have the guts to do face to face.

When players feel they have to comment everything on channels.

All the racist, rapist and pedophilia jokes on channels.

The unwillingness by some to actually try to live up to a challenge with an unevenly geared or skilled group. Taking the game out of the game.

Leaving battlegrounds 30-60 secs before the bell before a defeat, leaving the next player with 15 mins waisted (or however long she queued).

PvP-whiners doing what they can to ruin everybody's mood when your team gets behind. Just do me a favour and leave!

Trying to make money off of anything. Help your fellow players with that ghost costume for their achievement. Don't be a jerk!

People who gank members of the other faction way below their level habitually.

Last edited by mmoc3f24a70da4; 2011-01-30 at 09:56 PM. Reason: edited for clarification

When people act elitist and call everyone bad when they're terrible themselves. Like say "hey stupid people don't get hit by the dragons breath" then die to it themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters with a pets named Raptor / Cat / Bear.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Another one.

I once had this Tauren DK go to me 'Nooby mage, no enchants? Dont cry to me later when you die. Healer, done heal him, mmkay?'
    The healer got pissed off at him, and we all kicked him for being a pig.

People who rage quit heroic dungeons over stupid things, like one accidental wipe on the last boss, or an accidental pull on a pack of mobs. I mean, yea, if you've been wiping every other pull the whole dungeon and you end up getting stuck on a boss for longer than necessary, I could see it being time to calmly call it a day and do something else. But otherwise? Get over yourself. It always seems to me that the people who auto rage quit at the tiniest mistake are the bad players anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stuperdude View Post
    the fact that what was previously reserved for Barrens chat moved to /2 and now has invaded all of WoW.
    Pretty much this. While there have allways been some dumbass people in this game its really become apparent now.

Forgot this one - people queing as tanks in dps gear with possibly one or two actual tanking items. Really burns my brain to inspect those people after they get almost instant killed by an easy group of mobs.
    Last edited by Mandible; 2011-01-30 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentsatellite View Post
    People that queue as tank, and have less than 50%, or even 25%, actual tank gear. As well as tanks that stick you with all their dps buddies, and then drop group so you can wait another 20 minutes.

Deathknights that have DK, Death, Deth, etc in their names.

The phrase "get a guild" or "get a better guild" being the new mindless troll answer for everything.
    My DK main is called Deathndelay. I quiet like it, as there are only like, three characters with that name on the EU realms. D:

Edit: There's a total of 9 on EU and US servers so yeah. :P
    Last edited by Talio; 2011-01-30 at 10:24 PM.
    Thanks Batpanic for the amazing Sig!

Deleted
    People who kill a quest mob you need and don't bother to invite you :|.

Deleted
    Helping people out and not getting a thankyou.

People stealing nodes when you've accidently aggroed by them.

When you enter a random dungeon and the rest of the group is in the same guild, you can almost guarantee you'll be trolled, blamed and bullied out.

- Guild names who don't start with a capital letter.
    - Hunter pet names who don't start with a capital letter.
    - People who don't group up for a kill quest (Tol Barad anyone?)
    - People who dont seem to have a single clue about the basics of the game even at level 85.

Could say more but, meh.