Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokepal View Post
    I hate it when a guild's name doesn't have capital letters at the start of words....makes you think "Wow.....who would want to be in a guild with a scruffy guild name."
    THIS! Oh my god, I don't know why this bothers me so much. I guess it is just because unintelligent people annoy me and that is clearly unintelligent. How much of a rush could you possibly be in to not capitalize your guild correctly? It isn't like it is something you'll only see once or twice, you'll see it every day.
    Another thing is stupid character names. I can't tell you how many people on my server name their Worgens stuff like "Worgenfreeman", "Hairyfoot", "Imafurry", "Dogman", "Twoforms" or my all time favorite "Worgen" (with special characters of course). I've even seen people use special characters to name themselves Warrior or Priest. Do people honestly not have any creativity at all anymore?
    Last edited by Griffmstr; 2011-01-31 at 07:28 PM.

- beggars who automatically open trade window with you.
    - gatherers that gank your node while you are dealing with the mob nearby (mainly herbalism)

Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    Okay, FOUND ANOTHER ONE.

People who ask for quest hubs, then when given directions, they reply 'Cant be bothered, I pay u u show me?'

(Yes, this just happened.)
    Or when people with ask for thirty minutes about what to do for a quest or where to go. There is a built in Blizz quest tracker now if an add on is causing you not to know what to do then get rid of it already. Also many times if you actually read (yeah reading, what a concept) your quest text many questions people ask they will answer it themselves.

---------- Post added 2011-01-31 at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wowplayer View Post
    - beggars who automatically open trade window with you.
    - gatherers that gank your node while you are dealing with the mob nearby (mainly herbalism)
    I hate that while I mine.

---------- Post added 2011-01-31 at 01:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leandros View Post
    I hate people who join a random, don't do shit, and think I don't notice. Seriously you're gonna get kicked.
    Also, people not having shoulder armor, idk why, just can't stand it.
    I hate it when people will get a random and they will automatically leave just because it isnt something they want. If you don't want a random don't queue for it. I have a tank and healer. If I queue for a random and it is something I don't want I do it anyway.

Gold beggars and lazy people in general.

As a level 20 mining copper around Elwyyn or Durotar, and quick AH profits, it is not that hard for people to go farm up their riding mount.
    PuGs in gear void of enchants and gems.
    Players that won't get out of fire.
    Players that refuse to run back after a group wipe.
    Players that never seem to have their own flasks and food.

Not to mention the players that thought they were hot shit just because they downed LK-10 at 30%, lol.

Beggars used to bother me. Now I just open up trade, put up 50k and afk. Biggest peeve in wow for me is "Brah". You mad brah? Yes, now stfu and die in a fire!!

Hunters. Worthless class, noob players.

Quote Originally Posted by xsuperiority View Post
    Hunters. Worthless class, noob players.
    Dont leave comments that are obvious flame bait, its pathetic..

I don't mind when people makes mistakes and improve. What irritates me is people making mistakes, adamantly blaming it on anyone/everyone but themselves, and then refusing to take advice and fix said mistake.
    Protip: You don't need to add an apostrophe to make things plural.

Deleted

Feral druids

Feral druidsssssss arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Grr

Frost mages claiming they are good at pvp. And people deciding to ninja your gear in heroics and leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by hulgrumm View Post
    The fact that a lot of players treat others much worse, than they would ever have the guts to do face to face.

When players feel they have to comment everything on channels.

All the racist, rapist and pedophilia jokes on channels.

The unwillingness by some to actually try to live up to a challenge with an unevenly geared or skilled group. Taking the game out of the game.

Leaving battlegrounds 30-60 secs before the bell before a defeat, leaving the next player with 15 mins waisted (or however long she queued).

PvP-whiners doing what they can to ruin everybody's mood when your team gets behind. Just do me a favour and leave!

Trying to make money off of anything. Help your fellow players with that ghost costume for their achievement. Don't be a jerk!

People who gank members of the other faction way below their level habitually.

This.. above me...up there...
    "Only steers and %^#$@ can be horde paladins...and you dont look much like a steer to me so that pretty much narrows it down!"

WOW: People who think that low FPS in Org during prime time usage hours means that some where in a closed off room there is a piece of hardware named after the server they are on setting it self on fire.

IRL: people who reply to comments you make on FB and end it with their name. ( like after 36 words by Jim Jones, i will forget its by Jim Jones.)
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavko View Post
    Then an MMO is quite obviously the place for you. You may go back to Pokemon now, thanks, bye.
    So an MMO is for people who likes douchebags.
    Why yes, your logic amuse me.

The usage of "your" and "you're".

10+ Year Old Account
    Not standing right behind you....dont look....I SAID DON'T LOOK
    I got two, Rogues and Druids. Allow me to explain:

The elementium mine in the Twilight Fortress in Twilight Highlands is a good place to farm for ore, but being a paladin, I have to kill everything that so much as sneezes at me. I'll be right next to a node, killing a mob (while my CCs are on cd) and a druid or rogue just come and take it. Yes, I realize that stealth is part of their class mechanics, but ffs don't be a douche.

Though one time I did get vengeance, or call it being a hypocrite, a rogue was taking an elementium node, and a pyrite node spawned near it. So I went to it, cced the mob near it, and got it. The guy came up to me and said "go away," and I proceded to lol in real life.

edit: I spell gewd
    There is no Logic in WoW, only Blizzlogic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human males who use Blood Elf hair. Please stop.

People asking if you want to join their guild when you are already in a guild.

And the people advertising their guild who still feel the need to include that they have a tabard. Really? A tabard? You're so uber!

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    People asking if you want to join their guild when you are already in a guild.

And the people advertising their guild who still feel the need to include that they have a tabard. Really? A tabard? You're so uber!
    But its an AWESOME tabard, gosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that after a couple hundred Night elf solves, Tyrande's Favorite Doll refuses to fucking drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    Indeed..
    Its like they dont know what a Rogue does.
    i would like to congratulate you on spelling rogue properly you have done what 99% of the rogue population CANNOT do

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.