Cool just a few questions

this my lock

I'm duel speced demo and affl what i wondering about in the upcoming patch with demo if the imp for a pet will seriously do more damage them the felguard on it on and if so what kind of aoe benefits can i expect from this combo? cause i love my felguard i usually dominate in damage will the imp get ne new abilities cause the stun with felguard is usefull especially before meta imo aura and felstorm (which i believe gettin nerfed 20% if i recall correctly)

ok some affl questions i been reading succy is the way to go is this viable for pvp (affl is my offspec so bare with me) also was wondering if i do more damage using demonskin and drain life then i would fel armor r is fel armor the way to go and i know i dont have improve sf i respec today tried to compensate for the lost of it n the next patch and what kind of buffs will affl see cause i played all spec and as for as damage in instances affl to me (maybe i doing it wrong) seems weakest of the 3 seriously i do around 5-6k in affl and in demo i adverage bout 9k and in destro around 8k i was gylped with lash of pain but removed it i personally i think the felhunter ds is awesome but the succy with cast time is rather slow... ne advice or points will be much appreciated

also i not able to link u to my armory so my lock name is Dëath (the ë made hold alt 0235) realm is alterac mountians (however u spell it)

I...um...don't know where to begin. Should I start with the lack of (or rather, non-existent) punctuation. The atrocious grammatical errors making my brain hurt from reading it. Or the stereotypical anime signature that make me want to punch myself (not gay, just sick of seeing the same wide eyed, pointy chinned faces everywhere I go).

Decisions, decisions.

OT: You logged out in pvp gear so the only problems I could think of for your low dps is you fudging your rotation. For heroics as affliction all you do is dot up everything that is being tanked and shadowbolt away until you need to put your dots back up on the mobs. As demo same thing but use Fel Storm on CD and Incinerate on MC procs. I don't play Destro so I have no advice here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.