Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When theres a hunter on me I just lol and kill their healers cause they can't hurt me worth a fuck... til next patch, its gonna be hunter season because as we all know Blizzard overbuffs and overnerfs things ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotar View Post
    You must be quite frantic in combat. Charges have a 14 second cooldown at the lowest, and intercept is on 30 second cooldown. I would say tops, 3 charges in 20 seconds to be generous.

That, or you're on acid where time dilation is maaaAAaaagicaaAaaAAal!
    Don't forget Heroic Leap for 85s, and Intervene can serve as a "charge" if a friendly unit is next to the hunter.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I used to always think this on my hunter when I pvped.
    I rolled a paladin alt and learned. Hunter's are extremely annoying to fight against in pvp.

try being a moonkin in pvp

Thing is, hunters are easy kills and die fast as opposed to the 345345 mages standing around you. As gnome DK the only thing easier than hunters are locks and rogues. You can pwn the 3 of them together, starting by the lock and run after then FC.
    The reason why players target hunters:
    - they can be annoying (roots, slows, huge pet on your screen etc)
    - they die in 5s
    - we know you're the lowest on your healer priority list because your CCs / dmg are weak (5k arcane shot crits against 25k warrior crits hi / mage spam ice lance under DF = 70k or more)

I play blood spec for the lolz in bg and my hps just stay still with a hunter on me. Just global the pet for heals with 15k deathstrikes then grip kill hunter with rune bump and 20k rune strikes.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters, three words.

Learn to kite.

I've did serveral of arena's (2v2) and I was alone against a warrior, I kited him easily.
    Then I dueled a Deathknight with full bloodthirsty/vicious. I kited him, though I lost due my only 1 part of bloodthirsty and rest all PVE. :3

Rogue's is the same story, flare> Trap> Sap> when they get out of stealth get them trapped or get your pet with Master's Call. Disengage and KITE, concussive shot is being buffed next patch which makes us able to keep such classes as rogues or warriors or deathknights out of range.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a hunter, unless we're 1v1 it's hard kiting, since we can only hit ranged and are a pain if left alone, we're targetted first.

---------- Post added 2011-01-31 at 06:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zhx View Post
    Hunters, three words.

Learn to kite.

I've did serveral of arena's (2v2) and I was alone against a warrior, I kited him easily.
    Then I dueled a Deathknight with full bloodthirsty/vicious. I kited him, though I lost due my only 1 part of bloodthirsty and rest all PVE. :3

Rogue's is the same story, flare> Trap> Sap> when they get out of stealth get them trapped or get your pet with Master's Call. Disengage and KITE, concussive shot is being buffed next patch which makes us able to keep such classes as rogues or warriors or deathknights out of range.

...Warriors are easy as hell to kite, spam concussive/scatter/wyvern and frost trap (the slowing one ) Blood craze is a pain tho :P

---------- Post added 2011-01-31 at 06:51 AM ----------

Aye, Hunts have low hits but they can spam, Frost mages spam 10k hits though...and can freeze/root

Quote Originally Posted by Cytheria View Post
    I am also wondering how the hekk he did so many charges in so low amount of time!!!

As you can see i also have a warrior, he may be only 60 but he have charge and intercept and i have done some bgs with him to know how warriors work.
    I'm guessing said warrior is Fury spec but in Battle stance for the initial charge when trapped he/she pops pvp trinket the intercepts to close distance the second time, maybe uses intervene to close gap(because his melee mate is on your bum) or presses esc to com out of combat while still in pursuit using charge again pops HF for the second Interept. There are many variables I can easily get 3 charges/intercepts off in under 15sec and again if your kitting with out melee auto attack the pressing esc would take the warrior out of combat enabling him/her to use charge again by simply switching stances. Give us 42 talent points Blizz, 1 more point in prot and i'd have Warbringer(I just came on my self).

Generally speaking, when people see a Hunter in BGs, they expect a free kill nab-cake in normal dungeon blues and quest greens.

You should be glad You can't pick gnome as hunter. Cause usually my kill order goes like this: gnome > hunter > anything else with some weird stupid red name above the head.

Signature created by Nevad.

bcause u make a lot of noise with guns and that makes ppl go insane =P
    and... killing hunter=kill hunter and a annoying pet

Deleted
    You must learn how to tackle diffrent classes and aproach your enemies from unusal range. Personaly i i would rather kill that freaking healing belf or holy cow. In other hand problem with hunters is most of them are bad and throw attention to themself simply by firing Scatter Shot into cluster, 100% sure after recover punishment will be done. Also dont forget about annoying pet (monkey i saw what you did tharr!).
    BTW rember when you had mana instead of focus? Those good old times, when you were mortal enemy to whole clothies community...

10+ Year Old Account
    i play a hunter and this is normal hunters have insane damage and burst so if they dont kill us first we will kill them just this!!
    Retired

Deleted
    hunters do insanely burst damage on 4.0.6 atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit them first or get hit. Thats why. If you get close to a hunter in the start you might be able to kill him without bigger problems. But if you let a hunter go chances are that he will bite you in the back.

Try to keep your distance and you should do fine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    10K killshots are ridicoulous
    If 10k kill shots are ridicoulous then those 25-26k crits i do what are they ??

and just to remind you, LEAVE HUNTERS ALONE!!! hahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    Just the other day I was almost literally laughing my ass off because this warrior followed my mage all around Warsong Gulch for a good 3 minutes at least, and went right by both the Horde and Alliance flag carriers. I mean, what the hell?
    I seem to experience caster magnetism on my Warrior, in leveling BGs at least.

Last week I spent over 10 minutes of a WSG match being chased in circles inside our base by an enemy mage 3 levels above me. He never did seem to figure out that he could turn around, go the other way, and meet me. I also stopped 2 EFCs from escaping base while doing this. Eventually one of our BoA twinks noticed him and ruined the fun, though. =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I target hunters for two reasons. One, they do a ridiculous amount of damage if left alone. Two, for the most part I really hate the type of people that play hunters.
    Pretty much this. If you leave a Hunter alone, he will rape you, plain and simple. Most people switch to you to prevent this or to peel you off their partners/friends.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    indeed

10K killshots are ridicoulous
    You should probably get better gear then.

---------- Post added 2011-01-31 at 02:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cracken56 View Post
    hunters do insanely burst damage on 4.0.6 atm
    So back to season 8?

it's because good hunters are op and average hunters are hks

there is a HUGE gap in the two and people rarely acknowledge it

i usually try to kill anything that is a turret of death if left alone, elemental shaman, boomkins and hunters especially