Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Kicked from group for picking herbs.

We were in Old Kingdom and I was on my priest, pulling most dps, picking up slack heals because the healer died on a boss, and the tank said we'd do the mushroom quest. In between killing each mushroom guy I was herbing the nodes and bodies, dpsing down what the tank was attacking, and then I get kicked from group because they said herbing was wasting time when they wanted to get done. Anyone else deal with this? Sorry if I want the 20k exp from herbing.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

20k exp is a ton right? definitely worth getting kicked over

Sounds like typical RDF idiots. Just gotta sigh, plop 'em on your ignore list, move along, and hope your next batch of people aren't so dense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never mind if they do, they'd mine the vein aswell if it's there. Luckely in Cata instances they (finally) removed herbs/nodes in instances !

Quote Originally Posted by cmonnow View Post
    20k exp is a ton right? definitely worth getting kicked over
    So you're saying it's alright for me to get kicked even though i was pulling top dps, was never afk, and ONLY herbed inbetween pulls? Sorry if I want to level my herbign and inscription.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... Some people are a few cards short of a deck:S
    Just run with guild or get used to idiots xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    So you're saying it's alright for me to get kicked even though i was pulling top dps, was never afk, and ONLY herbed inbetween pulls? Sorry if I want to level my herbign and inscription.
    Sounds like they lost an intelligent DPSer. Their loss tbh. Ignore em and re-que.

Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    Sounds like they lost an intelligent DPSer. Their loss tbh. Ignore em and re-que.
    well i don't need to re-queue, by coincidence the last mob we killed brought me out of rested exp. next toon. lol. it still pisses me off how dumb people are.

I really think there's more to add to this story

Why would they kick you if,as you say,you were top dps never herbed between pulls and never afk?

Deleted
    Sorry if I want to level my herbign and inscription.

While I do appreciate the need to level herbalism and inscription, maybe they thought you should do this on your own time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Allayous View Post
    While I do appreciate the need to level herbalism and inscription, maybe they thought you should do this on your own time ?
    On your own time? Lighten the hell up! Disassembling a body for herbs takes 5 bloody seconds. It doesn't make everyone wait for the player, it doesn't hinder their progress, it does nothing whatsoever.

You got into a group with retarded retards, OP.

Deleted
    You just gave me an idea. "dick of the day" Ill join a dungeon as a tank and halfway in I ask whos wearing socks and what color they are. Now anybody that stands out by any reason Ill votekick them for it.

Its about as reasonable as the kick you got.
    20k is about as much as one gets from a quest right? thats 10+ herbs. thats 30sek of standing around. I can see how people get ticked off by it as they dont benefit from it.
    just one advice: dont make a post about every annoyance you experienced. youll get the forum-slap by the users.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I really think there's more to add to this story

Why would they kick you if,as you say,you were top dps never herbed between pulls and never afk?
    because they are idiots. I just got done herbing the last node and they said hurry up, even though i was only 5 yards away from the tank. then came the loading screen. the only thing i said the whole dungeon was gratz when the tank leveled.

Deleted
    i would herb / mine as well.. no reason not to.

They need to make an option to appeal your kick, if you were kicked for a dumb reason all the exp and items the people who voted yes got in that dungeon gets transferred to your toon that got kicked.

Once I was kicked for a even more stupid reason. I was running lost city on my mage and the priest healer complained about me "looting too much cloth from mobs". I said " It's not my fault if the dead mobs with my name drops cloth". Then I got kicked. :/
    I'm in 510 tailor, I need cloth to make my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanolliver View Post
    Once I was kicked for a even more stupid reason. I was running lost city on my mage and the priest healer complained about me "looting too much cloth from mobs". I said " It's not my fault if the dead mobs with my name drops cloth". Then I got kicked. :/
    I'm in 510 tailor, I need cloth to make my stuff.
    that's awful, i wouldn't want to run with anyone who doesn't realize tailors get more cloth drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Psht, next thing that'll happen is that people will kick their healers for eating too many mana cakes and having the audacity to want to loot a mob before they dash after their group that's already hanging out in the next trashpack.

The more I think I think about it, the less unlikely does this scenario seem.

This needed a new thread? Put it in the worst LFG experiences thread.

they have the right to boot u for any reason, this new to u?