Arena 2s and 3s comp suggestions

Hey,

I have a friend who plays a mage and am looking to roll one of the following classes to play with him in 2s and 3s. We usually only pvp and for 3s we have a priest who might go disc.

What are some classes that mesh well with mage for arena play for 3s and most specifically 2s? My friend plays frost.

Right now I am leaning towards rogue ,lock ,shaman ,warrior ,priest or druid because I have already leveled these classes past 70 and would hit 85 faster.

What would work best with a mage in 2s? What are your experiences doing 2s?

Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Rogue, Priest, Feral, Resto druid, Enha sham, ele sham, any type of lock. They all work well.

If you think you and your friend are skilled enough, you can go with Mage + War, but it's one of the hardest comps you'll ever play.

Also, just because certain comps are good, doesn't mean you'll enjoy playing them, so decide for yourself, rather than asking on a forum.

High Overlord Royal of the Light's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1.Frost Mage + Shadow Priest on 2v2
    2.For 3v3s Simply add a Warlock!
    3. ????????
    4. Profit

Deleted
    RMP LOLOL
    Fun setup aswell, havent played it since tbc tho

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyead View Post
    Rogue, Priest, Feral, Resto druid, Enha sham, ele sham, any type of lock. They all work well.

If you think you and your friend are skilled enough, you can go with Mage + War, but it's one of the hardest comps you'll ever play.

Also, just because certain comps are good, doesn't mean you'll enjoy playing them, so decide for yourself, rather than asking on a forum.
    That's what I need help with, narrowing down what classes have been most successful fir you guys from your experiences.

Deleted
    rogue or warlock