Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Deleted
    Seen lots of horror movies, none really bring any horror for anyone thats seen more than 1 :P Only thing thats scared me in the last five or so years was an anime :3

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    fuck yes Exocism of Emily Rose. Scariest shit i've ever seen
    especially since i watched it alone ...at night...close to 3 am in the morning(sniff !!sniff !! is that brimstone i'm smelling?)

yup i just had to stay awake till mornign coz i wasnt going to sleep

---------- Post added 2011-05-15 at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elerrina View Post
    Drag me to hell was one of the shittest films ive ever seen, i mean the part where the goat becomes possessed and starts talking is just like rofl
    it's actually his style, the creator loves to use alot of suspense and shock in his movies with some comedic addidtions ranging from subtle to overblown laugh out loud in horror movies.It's the same guy who did the evil dead series, you can watch all 3 but if you may not like em if you found drag me to hell "shitty"

I personally loved the first one 's story and premise, it really had everythign to create a awefully scary movie, i have to rewatch it again i do remeber the first part of the movie being very scary.

---------- Post added 2011-05-15 at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Seen lots of horror movies, none really bring any horror for anyone thats seen more than 1 :P Only thing thats scared me in the last five or so years was an anime :3
    First off you gotta watch one of the classical horror movies i mentioned. Secondly it also depends, most horror movies are scary if your watching it, alone late at night(preferably a windy one, with a full moon and in a house with a large window that doesnt quite close properly with a white curtain that blows around frequently )
    Last edited by walexia; 2011-05-15 at 08:08 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tucker & Dale vs Evil

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by walexia View Post
    First off you gotta watch one of the classical horror movies i mentioned. Secondly it also depends, most horror movies are scary if your watching it, alone late at night(preferably a windy one, with a full moon and in a house with a large window that doesnt quite close properly with a white curtain that blows around frequently )
    I've tried to watch classical horror movies before, but they're just frankly...funny :/ Like the Exorcist, when she's all like 'FUCK ME' I was crying of laughter, its amazing.

Anyways, im severely used to watching horror movies alone in the dark since I was like 4 or 5 when my big brother fell asleep and shiz so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by walexia View Post
    I'm more of a supernatural horror type guy,(propably classic horror as some may define it) i'm actually kinda picky it's really hard for me to find a movie a horror if it doesn't have any supernatural evil in it, id just call it a thriller.

anyway here's a few that i have seen that i thought were ok.

--Frighteners
    --Drag me to hell
    --Exorcism of emily rose
    --Bram's Stoker's Dracula
    --devil
    --jeepers creepers 2
    --Dark night of the scare crow(but that was when i was a kid, i watched it and got the crap scared out of me)
    All of these but Devil
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

15+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't watch Paranormal Activity. I gave it about a half an hour and I was mostly bored with an occasional eye-roll.
    The Grudge creeped me the hell out for some reason. The Exorcist and The Shining are two movies that I consider actually scary.
    Requiem for a Dream is 10000000x scarier than the typical Horror flick.
    Moon, I don't know if you'd consider it horror or just scifi, is really atmospheric and creepy.
    Jesus Camp is pretty freaky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drag me to Hell.
    Funny at times, but watch this in a dark room alone (or with GF) and it's one of the BEST reel-shock movies ever. You'll be jumping.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Power Ranger's Lightspeed Rescue!

Good god some people are touting some really terrible films in here. But also some good ones, like Event Horizon.

Check out Creep. It went under the radar but I enjoyed it. But I'm hot for Franka Potente, so

The first Pulse movie. It's been a while since I saw it, but it's definitely one I didn't like watching alone at night.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose - pretty hardcore exorcist movie, you also have a softcore version now: The Rite with Anthony Hopkins, I liked it, but it's because I like the setting.

The Fourth Kind - again the setting, docu/movie kinda thing about aliens abducting/experimenting.

Salo, or the 120 days of Sodom - Hors D'Oeuvre by Marquis de Sade (this is where the word sadist comes from), directed by Palonili or something, guy was murdered after making the movie, some really twisted shit.

A Serbian Film - haven't watched it, but plan to in the near future.

And obviously: Cannibal Holocaust (cult classic) and the first three Faces of Death
    Last edited by Reucht; 2011-05-17 at 09:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    doctor who - Blink!
    doctor who - Flesh and Stone

its not movies butgoddamnit those angels freak me out

How can people forget the blair witch project?! It was the scariest one I've seen.. Then Rec., which was pretty good too. Don't watch the American version: Quarantine, though, that one sucks. Shining was ok, I just thought the whole 'here is johnny' part was overhyped. Don't watch the Descent if you want to be scared. I just laughed my ass off at the drooling goblin kinda creatures that attacked 'pretty' girls. Same goes for The ring, however that can be scary if you're really into the whole ghost coming out of tv stuff.

There is one movie I have yet to see that looks fcking scary in the trailer, but I lost the name, wonder if someone can help me? It's about some students going into an old and forsaken hospital, where twisted experiments took place. It had something to do with Russia (either it was a Russian movie, or the twisted experiments were from Russian dudes)

anyone knows?

Nah it's less popular. It's something with death tunnel or something.

I remember waking up in middle of night and was wide awake so i watched some tv;

I was about 8ish

And i watched - BIRDS

FML - id never been so scared of birds from that point ever or scared to go outside for like a week and half;

For something created in 1963 - its a good film for its time;
    I used to have a signature, then a mod removed it ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    aw, poor 8yearold you, lol

I freaked the $%# out of my little sister one time by watching Stephen King's IT when my parents were out.