Deleted

Suggestion fix for 4.06

Remove heroic leap from the game and add other ability,this way warrior lose 1 gap closer and charge and intercept sharing dr no longer needed,some abilities that could be added to replace heroic leap:

1-A cry of rage removes all magics, Curses, and snares from you. You will regain 15 rage and 2% health for each effect removed. 20sec cd

2-Reduces all magical damage that you take by 25% and reduce the time all magics and snares last on u by 50% for 10 sec, but also reduces all healing used on you by 25%. 1m cd

3-All attacks will generate 25% more rage for 15 sec 1m cd

Glyph of heroic throw-your heroic throw roots ur target for 3 sec or your heroic throw silence ur target for 3 sec and change the talent in prot tree

Glyph of Rend-Your rend ability now snares the target for 50% and each time rends ticks your target is slowed by an additional 10%,when 100% slow is reached target regains is original speed or
    Glyph of Rend-Your rend ability now snares the target for 50% and each time rends ticks ur speed is increased by 10% per tick

Glyph of retaliation-Your retaliation ability now works on spells making them miss 100% but no longer lasts 12sec,instead lasts 6sec

Or if blizzard goes with the nerf,heroic leap needs 30sec cd and land on target,like shadowstep and add something like knocking it back for 2 sec,likewolf boss on deadmines hc

Im not saying to add all this abilities or glyphs,at least warrior needs compensation in other place or warrior will be a complete joke after patch
    This are just some ideas

and before blablabla warrioris op blablalba i dont play warrior at all so i dont really care
    Last edited by mmoc6adf9316c2; 2011-01-31 at 09:31 PM.

or just stop fucking with every class

Druids losing their shapeshitfting
    Warriors losing their charge
    WHAT'S NEXT?
    WARLOCK LOSING FEARS?
    Rogue losing stealth?
    Hunters losing pet?
    and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcow View Post
    seems like your good old GM wanted to dip his sausage in the buttercup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewenastra View Post
    balance problems goes back to pacman

cmon, one pac man 4 ghosts? he had to take drugs to beat them

druids never lost their shapeshifting
    Warriors still have charge.
    You anger isnt needed.

OT: Number one seems very op, it's amount of affects would need to be limited, 2 and 3 seem fine though

im a little confused on why blizz wants to make charge and intercept share the same CD. in doing warrs mobility is very low and which opens up the opportunity to be kited. i wonder what blizz's belief in the matter is and why they chose to nerf this. maybe blizz believes that a warr should be able to charge a caster, throwdown and be able to nuke it down in a couple seconds, but if said caster jumps the charge, blinks away, drops a trap, or deters away warriors are going to have to wait while the caster can free cast on them. sure gogo spell reflect shield wall but those have significantly long cds and what if the caster does the same thing on the next charge? it seems to me that blizz doesnt like when warriors change into berserker stance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by capslocked View Post
    druids never lost their shapeshifting
    Warriors still have charge.
    You anger isnt needed.

OT: Number one seems very op, it's amount of affects would need to be limited, 2 and 3 seem fine though
    y i dodnt think about that,y a max of 3 would seem fair since cd is 20 sec or maybe increase cd for 30

So Dot Classes basically become useless against warriors and theres two very overpowered abilities on 1 min CDs? Go back to the drawing board.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lichbourne View Post
    So Dot Classes basically become useless against warriors and theres two very overpowered abilities on 1 min CDs? Go back to the drawing board.
    if u cant kill a player in 1m u fail hard

OT:after patch since i know that charge cantreach me ifijump or run whatever,everytime i face a warriori justgo on mount and jumpall aroun till he charged and i have free 15sec free casttime to unload my damage,repeat when chrage is about to be used jump like a tard all over the place unloading dmg at same time since i know he cant intercept,will be MEGA LOL and will take the same dificulty to kill warrior then some npcs

Stop QQ Noob; I global down all classes in ilve servers, learn to play your class.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly, I would just like them to release it already. There are more than class fixes in that patch.

Deleted
    Everything is just overpowered what u suggest.

Remove all snares and make the warrior immune to snares for 3 - 5 sec. 1 min CD

Heroic throw now applies hamstring to the target.

This might be viable. stuff u suggest like Reduce movement speed with 100% all the time wtf ? Don't get us to the lvl of mages.

But they are really not removing Heroic leap, nor throwdown. It's been live. Blizz aint like that. They made mistakes and in stead of reverting them they are making them worse now. that's how blizz rolls. They don't want to admit they make mistakes or just really want those 2 abilities to work.

But what u suggest is just ridiculous.