Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    I read your whole post, and I'm still going to make a comment similar to that.

You hit 85, logged off for school, logged back in after school and immediately jumped into a heroic? Not the best plan ever.

Now, I understand that the group was wrong by not getting the troggs off you, and that you might not have been kicked for bad healing, but still, you probably shouldn't hit the heroics the second you ding level 85.
    Except for the fact that you can get all the gear at 84. It's honestly not that hard to do.

---------- Post added 2011-02-01 at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreakz View Post
    No I insult people for their inability to read that I was healing fine but still suggesting it was my gear.

Umm did I say it was back to back pulls? And yes hard to believe that you can keep people alive if you're efficient with your mana, isn't it? As for everything else yes, hard to believe you don't run out of mana using efficient heals. Yes I'm repeating it because it's obviously hard to realize.
    Not trying to sound harsh but the first pulls of that heroic are not really a good way to measure anything since almost everything before the first boss should be at 30% hp. Also, if you hex the purple trogg and keep him that way then the tank can just pick up the rest and the fight is super easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bornams View Post
    The only thing you can hope for that kind of people is that they have to watch their family die in front of their eyes

Nice... constructive and not completely inappropriate or creepy at all.. nope...

Anyway, it sounds like you just need to run a few normals not only to get your gear up so you don't struggle so hard, but so that you get used to these kind of groups before the same situation happens again. Clearly you didn't get the memo that you should not attempt heroics the moment you hit 85. It just creates headaches for everyone. Learn to change with the content, not keep doing the same old things from WotLK.

At the end of the the day, under geared, carrying the group or not, this is a game. Don't let it get you so worked up. It's easy for some people to boot from group or flame you in game/on forums. I would go so far as to suggest that many of these people flame others because this make them feel superior. Maybe in the in-game since it does. I would suggest to any and all that letting anyone upset you that you just met in-game is not worth it. Take the time to get to know your class and how it functions and above all have fun. You pay a monthly fee to play after all! XD

If you have the ilevel requirement for heroic randoms then you are good to go . If you got some gems (green gems are fine) on your pieces of gear, then you are good to go . If you know how to heal and manage mana then you are good to go .

I also play a restoration shaman and know about the poop low mana at the start of the heroic grind. While I think you were doing your job fine as well, everyone screwed up in this case. Did you tell the group about your low ilevel? Your low mana? Why Restoration Shamans even have low mana compared to why priests or paladins have 80k mana at start of the heroic grind? The accidental wipe you caused happens, nothing wrong with it. The first boss Blitz was a bit of your fault for not putting in ghost wolf (This ability is extremely for shamans now, I suggest trying to get the 2 talent points in it), but mostly the dps's/tanks fault since they failed to kill the adds and get aggro. If a healer dies, group dies. That Simple (Not all the time you know but logically yes... Yeah I knew some of you were going to reply here... -_-).

All in all, don't sweat it. If you are still mad, well stop playing and watch some tv or eat something. Then tomorrow, you will feel a bit happier and your ability to play will be reflected upon your mood .

PS. You weren't carrying them, they were carrying you technically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to delete numerous posts and there is way too much flaming/trolling going on in here. Please try to keep it civil.