Deleted

Dungeons Free Entertainment

Greetings,

I was in Grim Batol, i asked the Hunter to trap, and >> http://img255.imageshack.us/i/trap2b.jpg

I'm still loling till now.....
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-02-01 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneZ View Post
    Greetings,

I was in Grim Batol, i asked the Hunter to trap, and >> h t t p: //img255. imageshack. us/i/trap2b.jpg ( remove the spaces )

ebayers will be ebayers, that being said I found myself hoping you had his name in the screenshot so I could report you for naming and shaming /dissapointed.

Lol classic.

It's happened before to me though >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    ebayers will be ebayers, that being said I found myself hoping you had his name in the screenshot so I could report you for naming and shaming /dissapointed.
    That's not very nice. That didn't seem to be the intent of the OP. Reporting just for lulz is not cool.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Deleted
    hahaha lool

Bahaha!

Fail he sure did buy his account.

15+ Year Old Account
    That is pure win.

I've never seen that done before.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

haha same thing happens to me for some days ago... damn i was angry at the end
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a screenshot or anything, but I had a hunter i Grim Batol once aswell. He knew how to CC, knew tacts, had decent DPS and all that, but had major threat issues. So I nicely askid him why he didn't use MD, and he replied (this is really serious, wish I had a SS); "What is MD?"

I just took a facepalm, and got my face all red.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

On my hunter, I usually just group with my buddy who is a paladin tank, then we sit in vent and laugh as I misdirect to and kill our healer. That's always a good time.

Deleted
    I've had traps in the chandeliers, on notches, in open air, against the wall, etc in Grim Batol. But that? That's new to me

On my holy priest alt I joined a Grim Batol that was working on the trash before first boss, ofc they had failed miserably at the bombing and almost every mob was over 70%. A hunter was the only CC, but he wasn't using it. After the warrior tank who is nearly getting killed every pull due to lack of CC tells me to "keep my mana high" and I pointed out that would be easier if even 1 mob was CC'd, we marked an add for the hunter to trap in that big patting group before the 1st boss. So the hunter lays down a frost trap and says its "for the extra crit".... Really? Ended up ragequitting when they wouldn't kick him on the 1st boss after he gets hit by both the charge and the ground siege and fails to trap the trogg for us and does 5500 dps. I mean come on, if you're going to stand in stuff and fail to CC you should at least break 6k dps, don'tcha think?

Quote Originally Posted by OneZ View Post
    Greetings,

I was in Grim Batol, i asked the Hunter to trap, and >> http://img255.imageshack.us/i/trap2b.jpg

Lmao, people like that always make me lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    And people like that make me sad...
    uǝʞoɹq sı ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ʞuıɥʇ ı