Thread: Trinkets

Deleted

Trinkets

I did read the sticky thread about the gearlist for raiding gear and i am kinda confused..
    Since with the entire amount of normal raiding gear they say to get that is best in slot you will not be hitcapped.. I dont get that. Why have BIS slow items when you doesnt even get hitcapped for it..
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Lists-and-more!

That was the thread..
    I am trying to do my own list of items that i want to go for and i read it about the trinkets. Since i am kinda confused which 2 to use.

Deleted
    Well first off you can get hitcapped by reforging stats on your gear, and also you may consider Stump of Time if you're still too low on hit. I personally have its hit partially reforged to crit until 4.0.6 goes live; then I'll be switching to Bell of Enraging Resonance as it gets changed to proc from any spell, not just from crits (don't mind the tooltip, it's not the one on live).

Either way, take a look at my armory and see how this works out. I have yet to get all BiS items of course but you can still get the idea.

The reason you might not be hitcapped even in BiS gear is that well, hit is our 2nd best stat, int is our best stat.

So the gear would naturally focus on having the max amount of int from gear/enchants/gems and then you would reforge to hit, which may indeed keep you under the hitcap.

I get most of my hit from Reforging... what is your hit % at? and what are you Fire? Frost?