Thread: Weak Aura Group

Weak Aura Group

Hello, I have a weak aura group that contains several icon auras. I want to move a single aura manually while displaying all the auras so I can see their relative positions, is this possible? I can only seem to move the aura when it is individually selected. I know under the groups settings there are distribution and alignment settings but it is very finicky and I would rather position them manually if possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegaeon1 View Post
    Hello, I have a weak aura group that contains several icon auras. I want to move a single aura manually while displaying all the auras so I can see their relative positions, is this possible? I can only seem to move the aura when it is individually selected. I know under the groups settings there are distribution and alignment settings but it is very finicky and I would rather position them manually if possible.
    On the right hand side of every aura and group is a green eye-like icon (well, it's green when the eye is open...just looks like a circle when the eye is closed)...clicking that toggles the visibility of the aura/group. So you can manually select the aura within the group you want to move and toggle on the visibility of the entire group. That way, you'll see everything inside the group but will move only the aura selected.

In fact, there's one for all Loaded auras...using that toggle will make all loaded auras visible, so you can see everything turned on while moving something, if you want.
    Last edited by shanthi; 2013-12-28 at 06:37 AM.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    On the right hand side of every aura and group is a green eye-like icon (well, it's green when the eye is open...just looks like a circle when the eye is closed)...clicking that toggles the visibility of the aura/group. So you can manually select the aura within the group you want to move and toggle on the visibility of the entire group. That way, you'll see everything inside the group but will move only the aura selected.

In fact, there's one for all Loaded auras...using that toggle will make all loaded auras visible, so you can see everything turned on while moving something, if you want.
    Thanks a lot! I can't believe it was that simple haha

Deleted
    Just adding my own thanks for that as well, i been moving items in a group manually and just guessing how to line it up properly until now

Quote Originally Posted by Fishwick View Post
    Just adding my own thanks for that as well, i been moving items in a group manually and just guessing how to line it up properly until now
    If you get used to positioning things using the x-y coordinates instead of manually moving things, it will make it loads easier to get things into correct position. Change the Anchor and manipulate the X Offset and Y Offset fields. This way you can make things line up pixel-perfect!