Dominos and Keybinds

Hi All,

So I'm sort of an altaholic and I am looking to start levelling my prot warr and my resto druid off and on. The problem is this, I've got two completely different UIs set up for them, but they both use Dominos. However, even though I'm using separate profiles, the Keybinds don't seem to save to where I want them, so every time I switch between the two I have to rebind all my keys again, which is pretty annoying...

Anyways, TL;DR, is there a means to get Dominos profiles to save unique keybinds or is there another bar mod that does this?

Thanks
    Nothing to see here! Move along! Nothing to see here!

Quote Originally Posted by Koobs View Post
    And DPS means Don't Pull Shit!

Deleted
    Have you tried checking the "character-specific key bindings" checkbox at the top of your key binding UI?

Yah, i can't get anything to work, it seems to be erasing them every time i swap my profiles

Yes there is since I have lots of alts with different keybinds and use dominos.

Since you say you have "character-specific key bindings" set I'm not sure what you aren't doing but there is a way so keep looking - there aren't many options? [Obviously you are setting keybinds via dominos and not the blizz interface...?]

Yes also doing that.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having this same problem...3 years later. Have tried to set up character specific bindings too...it's so frustrating.