Druid tank vs. Chimaeron

I'm sorry if this was brought up somewhere else and may be a stupid question.

My guild was working on Chimaeron for a little bit last night. I(druid) was the main tank while a pally tank was taking the double attack hits. I like to look at the different meters of recount between fights so I did like normal and I noticed something. Since recount counts my absorbs from Savage Defender as heals, and Chimaeron works and hits so hard, it was making me the highest on the heal charts.

Now for the question. I'm asking this out of curiosity and a lack of knowing exactly how this all works and is counted. If I'm tanking during the double hit, or any hit I take that I'm below 10k, and savage defender is up, will it absorb some of the damage first and count as a heal preventing me from dying even if I'm below the 10k mark?

I realize the answer is most likely no, but just thought I'd ask just in case.

It is indeed no - savage defence will absorb the damage, so lets say you have 150K/180K health. He hits for 141000 dmg, which means you have 9900 left. You do a savage defence proc which would absorb 10K damage, so "in theory" you have 19900 hp - but in reality, you still will not be saved from the oneshot.
    I hope this is what you were thinking about, but it is a bit unclear to me.

Absorbs do not count. The Bile-O-Tron works off of raw health values. I know this because I was asked to stop bubbling people as a disc priest because it didn't help at all. ^_^;

Both replies answered my question. Thank you both