Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Interesting situation in 2s.

Now, I don't have screenshots, but this isn't really a complaint or a call for a nerf.

If someone could please explain to me why a warrior in the 1600 bracket for 2s (pro right?) managed to literally 2 shot my holy pally healer, and then run over to me and proceed to hit me with a flurry of 35k blows?

I would have to assume your pally had zero resilience.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyoin View Post
    I would have to assume your pally had zero resilience.
    He's rolling with 1500 resi

I have some of the best gear available and I've never been able to 2 shot anything. However what likely happened is the warrior poped all his cd's and rage dumped on your pally with him thrown down. This will likely force a bubble if the pally's trinket isn't up. But i can tell you now we dont have any abilities that will hit for 50k+ lol

10+ Year Old Account
    1500 might as well be 0 that is less than half of where it should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    1500 might as well be 0 that is less than half of where it should be.
    I love your math

Quote Originally Posted by Drezdun View Post
    I have some of the best gear available and I've never been able to 2 shot anything. However what likely happened is the warrior poped all his cd's and rage dumped on your pally with him thrown down. This will likely force a bubble if the pally's trinket isn't up. But i can tell you now we dont have any abilities that will hit for 50k+ lol
    I can tell you that it was not a slow progressive loss of health. He literally.. destroyed my partner in less than 2 GCDs. I looked at his health, looked back, and he was done.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretentious View Post
    He's rolling with 1500 resi
    As a paladin healer he should have 3k minimum...

1500? LMFAO. GL getting into higher brackets while "rollling" with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Salexan View Post
    As a paladin healer he should have 3k minimum...
    You're telling me that with 1500 resilience, shit - 0 resilience, a warrior should be able to damn near one shot a holy pally?

Let's be real.

This isn't a post about resilience. If it makes that much of a difference, something is wrong.

your holy pally partner is terrible and doesn't know how to defend himself. i have a holy pally partner in shit for gear, 1400 resilience and even some ret gear on (lol) and he still manages to stay alive for 10-20 minute matches compensating for the lack of coordinated burst i set up on my mage.

I don't really understand the question..

Is it a QQ about warriors or that you think 1500 resil is enough?

it is called fury, geared warriors can put out about 80k dmg in 2 globals to GEARED targets. It's funny that no one understands how much burst fury already has... and it's only getting buffed in 4.06.

WELL U HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FURY WILL BE OUTRAGEOUS! btw... i play with a fury warrior in 3's b4 ppl are like OMG NO THEY CANT.

You're telling me that with 1500 resilience, shit - 0 resilience, a warrior should be able to damn near one shot a holy pally?

Let's be real.

This isn't a post about resilience. If it makes that much of a difference, something is wrong.
    Why did your holy pally not bubble himself? Not only that, but if you are "good" u'd know that a warrior gets 3 instant crits in the beginning, being thrown down + crits + increased damage + trinkets will probably rape you pretty quickly...1500 resil is garb...especially above 1500 double that and reduce his dmg by 15-20% more and then see if you die that quickly...

Let's be real.

RESILIENCE IS THERE FOR A REASON. The only thing wrong is your attitude towards what is happening here. Instead of steeping out and looking at what YOU are doing wrong; you come to mmo-champ to QQ about getting 2shot (lol1500resil).

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva View Post
    RESILIENCE IS THERE FOR A REASON. The only thing wrong is your attitude towards what is happening here. Instead of steeping out and looking at what YOU are doing wrong; you come to mmo-champ to QQ about getting 2shot (lol1500resil).

Maybe you should read the OP. I'm just trying to figure out why. Let's calm the fuck down.

Quote Originally Posted by crhsbob View Post
    it is called fury, geared warriors can put out about 80k dmg in 2 globals to GEARED targets. It's funny that no one understands how much burst fury already has... and it's only getting buffed in 4.06.

WELL U HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FURY WILL BE OUTRAGEOUS! btw... i play with a fury warrior in 3's b4 ppl are like OMG NO THEY CANT.
    Ya this is what im hearing. Fury warriors are crazy OP. Good thing many havent realized it yet.

From what I have see and read about fury warriors in pvp is that they have a serious lack of survivability but they can dish out and immense amount of damage in a short period.

Put them with a good healer and it gets ugly.

Wow...Im the holy paladin that got completly destroyed. You ALL miss the point in here. Im well geared and know my class. I have done 30-40mins fight without running oom and being able to survive.

The question here isnt about my resilience or my skill. I have 130k hp and 1.5k resi. YES I KNOW I NEED MORE RESILIENCE THAT ISNT THE POINT.
    This is about HOW the shit that in 1 global cd a warrior can bring me from full hp to 0. I didnt get stun. I was /loling at the warrior cuz he was tickling me and i just didnt need to heal at all. I died in 1 GCD and the question asking here is how can that happen.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaostorch View Post
    your holy pally partner is terrible and doesn't know how to defend himself. i have a holy pally partner in shit for gear, 1400 resilience and even some ret gear on (lol) and he still manages to stay alive for 10-20 minute matches compensating for the lack of coordinated burst i set up on my mage.
    This could have nothing to do with the fact that you meet diffrent people. Hey i have stories about surviving for 20 minutes on my 0 resi shammy alt while standing in the open, sounds like shamans are OP? I was playing with my freshly dinged shadowpriest friend at 900 mmr......

Well, if warriors line up their ccs properly they HURT. Fury even more than arms. Guy on the server with single minded fury vicious wpns and full pvp gear said he could reach up to 35k BT crits on 3k resi targets.

Its not like you shouldent play arena when you have 1500 resi, but you shouldent expect to get to higher ratings, or feel any form of class balance while you have that kind of resi. Its build around people having arounr 2.7-3.5k resi.

EDIT: The last phrase is my message to OP, read it twice.

EDIT2: Changing your time of death from 2 GCD to 2 GCD dosent help your case, you should get recout to check stuff like this after a fight, it tracks what happens to you from you are at 100 % untill you die.
    Last edited by Tempus; 2011-02-01 at 10:50 PM.