Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Minky View Post
    I like the 1500- heroes on MMO

Warrior damage is high but generally manageable, especially in 2s - especially with how trainable they are.
    If your paladin healer already used bubble, the Warrior team won by outplaying you.
    Warriors can't line up that sort of burst more than once every 3 minutes or so, reasonably.
    Your healer could have bubbled, you could have stunned/disarmed/feared whatever class you are.
    How much resil do you have? That makes a difference too.
    I have 1k. I'm squishy, but I'm less concerned about me and more concerned about my pally friend. The game didn't last long - maybe 30 seconds in total. Healer didn't pop bubble as he didn't have time to pop bubble. I looked at his health, he was at full, looked at the warrior's healer, and looked back and my partner was dead.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is a bad design, i agree, but its commonly accepted by the high rated players because fury is a one trick pony. And that one trick, is quite easy to counter. Its all about saving your trinket and ccs untill he pops CDs, because one shouldent need them before, and then, in your case, bubble, stun his shattering throw, go los, get your mage to sheep/stun/root, or any other thing one might think of, there should be plenty to do

Quote Originally Posted by RichL View Post
    You aren't helping your cause or image by posting stuff like this. It'd be better to refrain from responding or by a stroke of God gain some maturity with a side of intelligence.

Stupid questions get douchebaggy answers on forums.
    You consider it a stupid question because you know the answer already. I've responded with the maturity that I'm receiving.

so you lol'd at the warrior instead of fighting and then you got... wait... one shot? *checks OP* ... 2 GCDs i heard. You got called out for being crappy and playing in crappy gear. Asking HOW DID THIS HAPPEN only makes it worse for you.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretentious View Post
    I have 1k. I'm squishy, but I'm less concerned about me and more concerned about my pally friend. The game didn't last long - maybe 30 seconds in total. Healer didn't pop bubble as he didn't have time to pop bubble. I looked at his health, he was at full, looked at the warrior's healer, and looked back and my partner was dead.
    He has to push shitloads of cds before he can put out that kind of damage, the way to counter it is to watch for the cooldowns, and then cc before he gets to push out the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    He has to push shitloads of cds before he can put out that kind of damage, the way to counter it is to watch for the cooldowns, and then cc before he gets to push out the damage.
    Just what I was looking for! Thanks .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holystomp View Post
    Wow...Im the holy paladin that got completly destroyed. You ALL miss the point in here. Im well geared and know my class. I have done 30-40mins fight without running oom and being able to survive.

The question here isnt about my resilience or my skill. I have 130k hp and 1.5k resi. YES I KNOW I NEED MORE RESILIENCE THAT ISNT THE POINT.
    This is about HOW the shit that in 1 global cd a warrior can bring me from full hp to 0. I didnt get stun. I was /loling at the warrior cuz he was tickling me and i just didnt need to heal at all. I died in 1 GCD and the question asking here is how can that happen.
    lol you let him build full rage on you

Lol with 1k resil I'm surprised it took the fury warrior 30 seconds to down the both of you. Popping recklessness, all trinkets, death wish can result in 60k+ hits on my twin's 2,9k resil resto shammy, as we learned this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    It didnt. There is no way a warrior hit you for 130k. Warriors can burst really well but that is an exaggeration. Maybe they got in a few more hits and it happened over a few more seconds and thats how you died. After all you were /loling while he was tickling you, so maybe it wasnt so much of a tickle.

o and bubble?
    ^ Has obviously never gotten over 200 rating on an arena team in his/her life, obviously. A warrior can easily hit for 130k if it throws all cd's, trinkets, and uses colossus smash to take your armor to 0. In 3 GCD's with a good crit rating, a fury warrior can easily hit 130k on a 3k resil target.

That explains why you took "35k hits" after your paladin didnt bubble and went down.
    Both of you are very squishy and the warrior team outgeared you. Get more BG gear or raid epics and go back in, maybe try CCing the warr's healer and being a caster at the warrior. Caster damage is pretty insane at points still.

@Paladin: You let him build up full rage on you. Serves you pretty damn right for /lolling instead of paying attention to his resource bar gain and the fact that the Warr was fury.
    You see..This is what I call a "stepping stone" team. This is the sort of team 1950-2200 players go through in order to get to where their ranking should be; and they generally do a good job of it.
    <3
    Last edited by Minky; 2011-02-01 at 11:20 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just what I was looking for! Thanks .
    Problem is that wasent what you asked for ^^ NP tho :P

Deleted
    Of corse a fury warrior with all CDs and trinkets popped can kill your holy paladin pretty fast (no, not 2 GCDs) when he (why the hell ever) doesn't bubble while just having 1500 resil.

The better question is, why the hell didn't you stop him from raping your healer?

Ive been playing wow since vanilla. Saying Im a bad player...cuz... ... ... You just got no point. I know my pvp gear requires improvement. I never say I wouldnt of died or that Im invicible vs a warrior. All we said that I died in 1gcd and asking how that happened. And what should be done to not let that happen again. Most of the answer have been COMPLETLY useless and just dumb.

This isnt a qq thread. This is a thread of how I got killed in 1 GCD meaning I didnt have time to bubble as I died in 1gcd. I know my class. Thank you very much. Im probably a much better player then all the player saying I cant play m class

Ive been playing wow since vanilla. Saying Im a bad player...cuz... ... ... You just got no point. I know my pvp gear requires improvement. I never say I wouldnt of died or that Im invicible vs a warrior. All we said that I died in 1gcd and asking how that happened. And what should be done to not let that happen again. Most of the answer have been COMPLETLY useless and just dumb.

This isnt a qq thread. This is a thread of how I got killed in 1 GCD meaning I didnt have time to bubble as I died in 1gcd. I know my class. Thank you very much. Im probably a much better player then all the player saying I cant play m class
    You're a paladin. You don't have room to prove if you're a better player or not.
    You didn't die in 1GCD. That is impossible. You had time to bubble; you're just upset because you didn't have the reflex (which you need in dungeon and PvP blues).
    Instead by your own admission, you were typing /lol , likely looking at your keyboard while typing, instead of watching the Warrior's rage bar fill into a rage dump during CDs while your partner was tunnelvisioning damage.

Go to youtube, search "cataclysmic fury". First video should be a collection of warrior pvp clips.

Go to 1:47. About 120k in 2 globals.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    knowing how to play your class is only 20 % in arena tho, if you want to get high. You need to know how everyone else playes their class, this season, this month, this week, and what you can do about it. Playing since vanilla (i've done that too) dosent help much. As said before, well writter threads get more serious repplys than: WUTHAPN?

It was 1 gcd...stop arguing...I was there, my friend was there, The warrior was auto attacking me and bloodthirst on cd...thats IT. Then I used holy shock on myself, cuz thats about the damage i was getting from his auto attacking/ bloodthirst, was FULL hp, then right after that I was dead. Just...didnt have time to do ANYTHING.

Now, I don't have screenshots, but this isn't really a complaint or a call for a nerf.

If someone could please explain to me why a warrior in the 1600 bracket for 2s (pro right?) managed to literally 2 shot my holy pally healer, and then run over to me and proceed to hit me with a flurry of 35k blows?
    It was 1 gcd...stop arguing...I was there, my friend was there, The warrior was auto attacking me and bloodthirst on cd...thats IT. Then I used holy shock on myself, cuz thats about the damage i was getting from his auto attacking/ bloodthirst, was FULL hp, then right after that I was dead. Just...didnt have time to do ANYTHING.
    Check out this video of Swifty in the beginning and the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K20baVtfMDY
    Then ask again how you get 2 shotted
    Last edited by 6ev4enko; 2011-02-01 at 11:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velenei View Post
    Go to youtube, search "cataclysmic fury". First video should be a collection of warrior pvp clips.

Go to 1:47. About 120k in 2 globals.
    YOU FAIL HARD.

Again, all CDs popped with full premade Tier11 and 2 epic weapons against a paladin with 0 resil. That's what happens if that happens.

Because warriors have an ability that removes a lot, if not all of a players armor you need to watch your debuffs carefully, when I get this ability on me ( sorry can't remember what is's called ) I either throw in a CD or stun him, also you as his partner should help in any way possible.

You may know your class but you don't seem to know any others.
    And as most players know, knowing the Paladin class is about the simplest thing imaginable in the game.
    You could have HoJ'd his Colossus Smash
    You could've Bubbled
    Your partner could've used even a soft CC like a stun or snare and you could've danced in his deadzone to avoid the burst.

You could have done things. You just didn't know, and that means you were outplayed.
    Some classes do high damage - but it is all avoidable in some way with most comps out there.