Thread: CC in Bastion

CC in Bastion

Even thou this xpac has had its sets of problems and dilemmas, I would like to give props for blizz designing trash that requires CC without going to the drastic annoyance it was in BC. Everyone from that time period probably well remembers the trash in TK and SSC, where one failed CC was a lot of deaths and the trash could one shot the CCers. It is good to know that Blizz can at least design crap where CC is required without makin it the breaking point and hair yanking it could turn into at times in BC. Kudos.

Deleted
    I wiped alot more on the crimson hall trash compared to bastion trash :P

Deleted
    When we pugged trash runs in bastion we wiped several times because of CC since the mages were too stupid to CC BELOW the stairs.

Last weekend we pulled the entry group in Bastion of Twilight, using proper CC and all ... only someone managed to aggro the trash pack of casters on the right, so they promptly added. In the chaos that followed, we AoE'ed everything down and no one died.

I don't think we'll bother with (much) CC'ing those entrance packs anymore.

Deleted
    I think a large part of the equation is the fact that more classes actually have usable CCs in raids now (fear glyph, trap launcher etc.) You no longer need 5 mages for every raid.