BiS 359 Frost Trinkets

So I was looking at the list of trinkets available pre hard modes and was hoping to get some extra opinions on the best way to go as Frost. My thinking is Bell of Enraging Resonance from Atramedes and Darkmoon Card: Volcano. Theralion's Mirror also looks like a solid option, though.

This one looks pretty good too.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=59514

I'd get Darkmoon card: Volcano for sure. The 2nd trinket can be lots of things. I'm a fan of trinkets that proc upon damaging spells, with a low internal cooldown (about 45 seconds is good). The procs are usually quite reliable. Darkmoon card: volcano has about a 30% chance to proc, which is basically a guaranteed proc after a couple of spells.
    Hotfish - Kil'jaeden

As much as I like the looks of that one, the crit from the bell seems like it would be way better than the haste on use from Heart of Ignacious.

15+ Year Old Account
    For frost? I'd guess DMC: Volcano + Bell if you aren't soft crit-capped (23.33% base crit) and DMC: Volcano + Theralion's Mirror afterwards. Obviously, Stump if you need hit.

Just comparing Heart of Ignacious to Theralion's Mirror, which is likely the weakest of the other three, 385 passive spellpower is probably only about as good as the 321 intellect (Int > spell power), especially considering that you lose it when you do the haste use (fail) and the haste use is only ~1605 haste with roughly the same uptime as the 1900+ mastery on Theralion's Mirror proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotfish View Post
    Darkmoon card: volcano has about a 30% chance to proc, which is basically a guaranteed proc after a couple of spells.
    lolwut

60% != 100%

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri View Post
    lolwut

60% != 100%
    DMC can proc off of DoTs, so its uptime is retarded.
    BfA Beta Time