Thread: Chimaeron 10H

Chimaeron 10H

The strategy we are using is:
    • DPS DK tanks non-feud phase
    • Tanks alternate soaking double-attacks and tanking feud phases.

The main issue we are having is the transition to the feud phase. We are having trouble getting the feud tank topped off in the 2s between massacre and when Chimaeron begins to melee again.

We are having all 3 healers pre-cast big heals to land right after the massacre, then the paly spam that tank while the shaman and priest aoe heal.
    Using Lay on Hands works great but the CD is too long to use one on each feud.

Here is a log from one of the wipes

worldoflogs [dot] com /reports/q4xseimfqsbkziq2/sum/healingDone/?s=5702&e=5875 (since I can't post links....)

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

DK tanks make tank healing an absolute joke on this fight. Our 25 man last night had a DK tank with 24k hps. It's rather absurd.

DK tank healing is overrated on this encounter. Anyone can break tank and during fued you are getting absolutely bombed with heals.

Lay on hands should not be needed; myself and a shaman top off our warrior fued tank in 25h ourselves. Your paladin did not have a major cd when he died (took a 150k hit, blocked 50k).

Make sure your break tanks have major cds up for the entire fued or they risk getting gibbed. If you don't have enough cds for this then I would have your priest go disc for Barrier & Pain Sup.