Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Pally or Druid PVP healing

I have played a druid for most of warth and played a Pally for some of warth, PVE and PVP healing.

With the state healers are in now are Pallies the best PVP healers? or are druids just as good? I have a priest but don't like it at all in PVP

I currently PVP on my warrior and 1 on 1 out of all the healers I found Pallies unkillable and druids very hard to kill, priest are not hard to kill and shamans can be sometimes annoying but still killable. On my mage i don't find pallies as hard as I do on my warrior so that could just be class vs class. How do pallies stack up vs all the other classes compared to druids?

I did enjoy the druid in warth but the pallies just seem to be able to take a lot more hits so I am currently siding with Pally.

80 druid
    40 pally (80 pally was on another account that I don't use anymore so I started another pally)
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

I personally just hate what blizz did to druids in this xpac... not a HoT class anymore, but some half-hot-half-not crap... just couldn't play with it anymore, rerolled to pally, feels right now

Quote Originally Posted by Decan View Post
    I have played a druid for most of warth and played a Pally for some of warth, PVE and PVP healing.

With the state healers are in now are Pallies the best PVP healers? or are druids just as good? I have a priest but don't like it at all in PVP

I currently PVP on my warrior and 1 on 1 out of all the healers I found Pallies unkillable and druids very hard to kill, priest are not hard to kill and shamans can be sometimes annoying but still killable. On my mage i don't find pallies as hard as I do on my warrior so that could just be class vs class. How do pallies stack up vs all the other classes compared to druids?

I did enjoy the druid in warth but the pallies just seem to be able to take a lot more hits so I am currently siding with Pally.

80 druid
    40 pally (80 pally was on another account that I don't use anymore so I started another pally)
    Paladins are not the best healers, don't give in to the QQ. It's a bunch of Wrath babies who can't kill a paladin healer in BGs, lol.

Between Druid and Paladin, I'd say their equally tied. Paladins have powerful heals but no CC, not to mention they sit in long CC chains up to 45 seconds.
    Druids don't have that much burst healing, but make up for it in their intense utility. You get several forms, cyclone, healing over time effects are great for being in CC chains, and Tree of Life is great for burst healing.

It depends; if you want good healing go Paladin.
    If you want to play a class with flexibility, good healing, and tons of tools? Druid.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keule View Post
    I personally just hate what blizz did to druids in this xpac... not a HoT class anymore, but some half-hot-half-not crap... just couldn't play with it anymore, rerolled to pally, feels right now
    Yes I really dislike how druids are no longer a real hot class.

---------- Post added 2011-02-03 at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shotdownsoul View Post
    It depends; if you want good healing go Paladin.
    If you want to play a class with flexibility, good healing, and tons of tools? Druid.
    Ah yes forgot about the druids cc's and flexibility compared to the pallies.

---------- Post added 2011-02-03 at 10:28 AM ----------

Who is better on mana out of the the 2?
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H

Deleted
    I've just started healing on my pally again (already maxed the druid) and I find her a LOT more mana efficient than my druid, eventhough she's lower on manaregen.
    If I had to pick one of the two for healing I'd go for paladin, just because of their insane healing spells. On the other hand HoT's are very handy and having CC's other than Hammer of Justice is also pretty neat. Guess it just boils down to what YOU favour to play with. If you're feeling a lot better when healing on you pally than on your druid, you should definitely stay with the pally. I mean, what point has it to play a class you don't feel comfortable with?

Yo, after patch druids will be #1 undisputed healer for arena. Go druid.
    Pally is probably more efficient, but that's because for most of the game you sit in CC and regen mana. Oh btw all of your cc breakers are dispellable as pally and it sucks.
    Last edited by Drakell; 2011-02-03 at 05:32 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dam this really makes it hard both are very good points. Thanks for your feed back guys.