[Holy] Next VP Upgrade

Armory

So, I am trying to figure out what item would be best to get next.
    Valor Points : 1840
    I was thinking the relic would be the best item to get next, followed by replacing [Rose Quartz Band].
    If anyone has any suggestions as to what would be a better upgrade I would love to hear.

PS: Yes I have a shit trinket I do BRC and Stonecore daily nothing drops.

I would probably buy the relic then the ring like you said. The relic will last you at least until the next dungeon comes out, seeing how there are no relic drops currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    I would probably buy the relic then the ring like you said. The relic will last you at least until the next dungeon comes out, seeing how there are no relic drops currently.
    Were you thinking the spirit relic or the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    Cape I guess?
    The cape has just mastery, while the others have crit / haste which is a lot better.

Honestly, that depends on you. I value haste just slightly above spirit (basically 51 to 49) so I went with the haste relic. With reforging, I don't know if you'd see a noticeable difference with either one.

As for the cape, Drape of the Twins is a very nice drop from Valiona + Theralion or Ritssyn's Ruminous Drape is a decent alternative if you can find it cheaply on the AH or get it as a trash drop. I wouldn't waste points on the valor cape.

I'd take relic or ring, i myself went trinket-t11chest-ring then relic.

Can check me out on Auchindoun-eu Sickly if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    2 comes to mind right away, 1 which I prefer over vp one even.Not epics ofc....