Deleted

Wink Demonology Dps Help

Hello, I am playing as a Demonology Warlock. Most of the time im in bg's or arena. my problem is my dps i soo low... so i was wounder ring witch rotation, stats, tact you should have?? can some one answer it would be se freaking awsome!!

Rotations are strictly a PvE concern. You are not going to get the chance to sit there and perfectly set up your series of dots and nukes in PvP. Generally, your first priority is going to be to set up your instants, which can't be counterspelled or interrupted. So get a curse, a bane, etc on each target you can get to before risking anything with a cast time. If you're demonology, you can use your felguard's stun to set up a cast if you're in a 1v1 situation. Don't forget stuff like Shadowflame - it's an AOE, but the fact that it's another instant cast DOT should be enough for you to use it if someone's in your face.

In a BG or world PVP it's another situation - you can snipe people because there's more going on, so it's easier to pull off immolates and soul fires and such.

You really can't theorycraft PvP too much, every situation is different. Basically, here's my advice:

1) You should burn cooldowns sooner rather than later, and you should burn all of them at once (especially in arena, where you want lots of overpowering damage quickly).
    2) You should apply all instant cast DOTs (and a curse) ASAP.
    3) cast time spells should be the last thing you think about using
    4) Watch out for Hand of Gul'Dan. It hits like a truck and the stun is great, but if they counterspell you can't cast ANYTHING.