Cho'gals Floor ate my pet?

I dont no if this is happening to anybody else, but like normal i summon my pet, i buff fel armour, dark intent, foods pots etc etc the normal before a fight.
    i run into position for where we fight cho'gal. And boom as soon as i reach the bottom of cho'gals stairs my pet has despawned/dissapeared/been eaten by an invisible, yet powerful enemy or jus pissed off?

its not just a one off thing, it was Every pull, any attempt. Even if i re-summoned my pet, walked 20yards back to where i came from, and then walked 20yards forwards towards cho'gal Boom Byebye pet?

This happening to other people? or just me? and if it is, anyone no why/how to stop it happening? it happens in combat to if i run to avoid the shadowcrashs, then move back into position it dissapears.
    Makes me an unhappy panda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened to our warlock as well. Only happened once though, and no idea why.

Its because the middle of the floor is an elevator to sinestra, and they fall through the floor. Happens with army of the dead as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoste View Post
    Its because the middle of the floor is an elevator to sinestra, and they fall through the floor. Happens with army of the dead as well.
    hmmmm never thought of that reason, wtb fix, its 100% of time for me, n mayb 50% of time in combat dodging a shadowcrash.

And the other warlock has never reported his pet dissapearing, only mine does =(
    Last edited by DotDotDot; 2011-02-04 at 03:01 AM.

Yup happend to me aswell tonight i was like balls and used my soulburn and summoned a new pet, win !

After you kill Cho'gall and you want to see something funny do the following.

1. Stand on the middle (elevator)
    2. Send Imp as far away from you as you can.
    3. Make it Flee to you
    4. Watch it float away into the void..

Oh and I suppose you could put a raid mark on it to make it more clear where its going

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoste View Post
    This explains why i cant stick my portal on it. Incredibly irritating.

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o I haven't had a problem at all. Though I've been having my bonestormer out for the adds, if that changes the bug.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least your main tank didn't fall through the earth to his death. Multiple times.

R.I.P. YARG

I tried to make mine fall though last night and it never would. =\

10+ Year Old Account
    Dodgy floor... I assume it's a lift to Sinestra?

Can't use Portal on it either, so it must be moveable.

Deleted
    Happend to our lock the first times we we're there. Don't think it happend after that tho.