10+ Year Old Account

trinkets (yes another thread about them)

so i've heard mixed things about unheeded warning. some people say it's shit right now (true) and others say that after the buffs on ptr it's gonna be up there on the BiS list. my question is if anyone knows if after the buff on the ptr, is it better than or still worse than h tia's grace?
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

Are we talking about Combat or Assassination? For Assassination at least it will be brought up to the level of top-end blue trinkets.

Deleted
    Not necessarily. If you need the +hit, Key to the Endless Chamber is still much better, if not, Tias Grace rocks UWings ass.
    Even if you don´t need the hit, a KttEC with hit reforged into mastery is better then UW, at least for Assa speccs.

The reason behind this: The new procc is much better than the old one, granted, but the only things affected by it are Mutilate (Backstab) and white dmg. Mastery affects our poison dmg: It proccs, DP ticks, Env., VW proccs.

Also, paying up to 10k gold for a trinket that is sup par to heroic drops isn´t worth it imho.

Right now I'm running KttEC and Fluid Death, and I picked up an Unheeded Warning for fairly cheap (~6k) in case it passes Key in 4.0.6. If so, I'm set. If not, sell it back.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Its probably bad the first thought I had in my mind was "SQUACK trinkeeeeeets". Anyways I feel like I'm in the cold, can anyone drop a link to this change? Cant seem to find it, and I'm curious whats happening.

From what i've gathered, it's alot better for Sub PvP than it is for PvE in any way
    Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    "You play for fun, but when I kill you, who's having the fun?"
    ^ Awesome !

Ok rather than start my own ill post here.
    Muti Rogue, and have a number of trinkets to use.
    Fluid Death
    Essence of the Cyclone
    Tias Grace HC
    Key to Endless Chambers HC
    Left Eye Of Rajh HC

http://www.shadowpanther.net/armor-pve.htm

According to Shadowpanther Fluid Death and key to endless chambers are highest rated for Muti spec but im hit capped with just Fluid Death alone.
    So i was dropping to use Fluid Death & Tias Grace. But just wanted to know the Agility proc on both trinkets still work alongside each other?
    Or is worth equipping Essence of the cyclone along with Fluid Death or even getting myself unheeded warning?
    Last edited by Meatz; 2011-02-04 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatz View Post
    Fluid Death
    Essence of the Cyclone
    Tias Grace HC
    Left Eye Of Rajh HC

According to Shadowpanther Fluid Death and key to endless chambers are highest rated for Muti spec but im hit capped with just Fluid Death alone.
    So i was dropping to use Fluid Death & Tias Grace. But just wanted to know the Agility proc on both trinkets still work alongside each other?
    Or is worth equipping Essence of the cyclone along with Fluid Death or even getting myself unheeded warning?
    First off don't use shadowpanther to gauge the trinkets. If the trinkets had enough of a gap shadowpanther might be useful, but since they are relatively close in value you should use a better source to determine which is actually better. Second, I find it extremely hard to believe you can't run both the key and fluid death and not waste any of the hit as white hit as I currently manage it while using both. Go equip both and run the reforge optimizer program and I guarantee you it gets you really close to hit cap (couple over or couple under). Now this is not to say fluid death and tia's is not the more optimal combination over using the key, I'm just saying you don't rule out the key because you are at hit cap without it.

Left eye is pretty much crap for assassination as is non heroic cyclone. 4.0.6 unheeded may be slightly better than the blues.

Fluid death and tia's can both stack at once to answer your question, so no theres nothing wrong with using both.

great advice, thanx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meijnrr View Post
    Are we talking about Combat or Assassination? For Assassination at least it will be brought up to the level of top-end blue trinkets.

Yeah, assassination. I know heroic tia's grace is extremely good, even compared to many epic trinkets, and right now I'm running it and regular essence of the cyclone. I'm just looking for a concrete answer as to whether or not I should switch to unheeded warning and essence of the cyclone.

Oh, and I got the trinket for free, with a high roll, for those saying the price isn't worth it.
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

I use Fluid Death and Tia's heroic for raiding and they both stack their procs. However, on short/interrputed fights you don't always get the full benefit of the procs as it takes time for the trinkets to ramp up.
    On Ametredes I usually throw/move all through the flight phase just to ensure both trinkets are topped up ready for when he lands.
    Alternatively try reforging heroic key's hit to mastery and equip that for short fights and use Tia's for fights where you're on the target for >40 secs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatz View Post
    Fluid Death
    Essence of the Cyclone
    Tias Grace HC
    Left Eye Of Rajh HC

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to place this answer in all Trinket Threads.

Enter your gear here http://shadowcraft-test.appspot.com/ and all your enchants etc etc.

The effectiveness of trinkets is based on your gear level and stat weights at the time. This website helps you make decisions based on your own gear level.

again its a guide and not a definitive answer. But no answer is.