Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    ink trader in org... it's about time!

Deleted
    I got full 346 with a few epics, maybe 3 or 4, mostly crafted stuff and rep stuff, and my guild and I were AoE tanking a lot of the heroics.

Maybe you're just bad? Yeah, gonna go with that.

Cata heroics aren't hard. Seriously.
    I agree, all HC's a are piss easy. I have a mage, resto shaman and prot. warrior and i can't say that there is a hard HC. There are few hard achvms like the last boss in The Lost city of Tol'Vir but even 80% of the drake achvms are easy to be done even with Pug's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magmaros View Post
    are you trying to say that putting an extra DPS into a dungeon wouldn't reduce the queue time, seriously
    Yes it won't because the number of tanks will still be minimal compared to the DPS number.
    And making 6 man dungeon demands a ground up re-design of dungeon,mechanics,loot even talent trees.
    Proposing s solution and just saying a bullshit it's totally different.

As usual blizzard uses their lawyer speak to pretend explanations. Le sigh

"As a reminder, here is a list of the items upgraded in 4.0.6. And before you ask, no, I didn't forget Dragonkiller Tunic / Assassin's Chestplate / Belt of Nefarious Whispers / Corded Viper Belt, they just don't have socket changes (yet?)."

FFS, fix the chests already!!

Quote Originally Posted by NomadicGod View Post
    As usual blizzard uses their lawyer speak to pretend explanations. Le sigh
    I had exactly the same feeling. Can anyone tell which problem is explained in the following paragraph:

We are continuing to discuss ways in which we can do this, but it's going to need additional development time. We do have some plans that we'd like to put into play, but I can't enlighten you on what those are as of yet and can only say that they will be done in the future at some point. Unfortunately, I can't give a better time table than that.

Originally Posted by Haxon View Post
    THey really need to fix the dungeons difficulty now.. seriously
    Damn ... some of the guys sounsd like a bunch of girls and I know girls that play this game that doesn't complain as much.

No offense grow a pair and take the time to learn heroics. It's not hard, you don't have any patience.

You prob got Spoon fed til you where around 10...or are you still 10 ??

Ink traders in SW and Org, hell ya! about time they did this

Quote Originally Posted by Haxon View Post
    I really hope you're joking..

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    Are people still Bawwing about the heroics?

Jesus, do you need everything spoonfed to you?
    Same can be said for all the people who "Bawwed" heroics were too easy. Weren't they smart enough to create their own challenge? To many people, no one will ever be happy. Not every one likes "Easy" not everyone likes "Hard" forcing them to enjoy something they hate creates massive QQ. Endless cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    :rotfl: ... do u remember instances from vanilla or tbc?
    L2P noob

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    It's a real shame that Blizzard has to remind people not to threaten other players in this game.

edit: something else that's a real shame:

No they don't. Seriously.
    no he is right, they need to make them harder.

as the cata begun i had very frustrating moments when i tanked at the very beginning (taking shit load of dmg, healers were almost or unable to keep me alive even with CC) but as the game progressed at ilvl345+ dungeons became normal even on hc, now at ilvl354 we fly trough all bosses and almost all hcs are effortless

so yeah blizzard make them harder, heroics need to be heroic

and one more problem, gearing was intended to be like vanila days but now it's fast and easy almost like wotlk

end of December, 2010 we already had like 4-5 players with ilvl 350+ pve gear

you can hit the pve gear top (359) even without raiding alot just TB and daily HC and reps and few BOT trash runs and you are almost ready to go HC raiding, i think that's not normal

10+ Year Old Account
    One way they could fix the dungeon queue times, redesign the system to have 1 tank, 1 healer and 4 dps instead of 3, i get that it'd be hard to do, but would go a long way to fixing the system
    This is a very good idea. With the difficulty compared to Wrath, a lot of the tanks and healer that were sliding by without knowing what they were doing have given up and switched to DPS, because it's just too "hard". Therefore, I think some re-balancing may be needed. Whereas five may have been the magic dungeon number in previous expansions, I don't see why it has to stay that way. Adding another DPS and retuning the dungeons to compensate would help a lot with this issue. Though I do feel it's a little sad that even with 60% of group composition being damage dealers, we still have way too many. It just goes to show that people like the idea of smashing stuff and big, flashy numbers more than healing or tanking, which (in my opinion) can be just as rewarding, if not more so.
    However, sadly, I do not see them implementing such a feature, as this would require a lot of changes to the way they have things tuned. They would have to redesign the entire dungeon system. =-(

No sockets in agility mail gear how nice...

You should really learn to CC, or stop going with your "friends" in hcs

are you trying to say that putting an extra DPS into a dungeon wouldn't reduce the queue time, seriously
    Actually, it is slightly harder than that.

You make the assumption that the numbers of tanks and healers would stay constant.

However, maybe because there is a extra dps slot per group, some healers and tanks would swich to their dps spec.

Personnaly, I do believe that it would overall reduce waiting times, but they are other factors to take into account.

Probably one of the best solutions is for people to be more patients with tanks: as a tank, mistakes go rarely unseen (whereas a dps can screw up this dps cycle on a fight, and no one really knows), and if people would, as the Americans say, "cut him some slack" and not yell at him, even if there is a wipe, more people would be willing to tank, hence less queues

PS: Heroics are fine, no nerf required. If you can't do them now, wait until the next patch, you will be able to buy 359 gear from heroics and faceroll through them

There will never be enough tanks, unless we would have a requirement of at least 5 tanks per raid.

The linearity of questing is not a bad thing. I do understand that players want a reward for understanding the quest line, for knowing what quests to take and what quests to not take. Is perfectly normal to gain some sort of advantage over other players, based on those things.

This text is taken from a well known webiste, and is about Laina Nightsky NPC:

What always happens is, people finish Oh, Deer! and Disrupting the Rituals first, but can't get the next quest until they turn in Black Heart of Flame. However, once you turn in that quest, you aren't close enough to see the quest giver for Last Stand at Whistling Grove, but you DO have a breadcrumb to do the quests to the east, so you end up over there for 30 minutes and then run into a dead-end with no quests.

You need to go back to Laina Nightsky and pick up Last Stand at Whistling Grove, then everything will continue from there.
    I just try to point out that this is not the kind of "non-linearity" that I want to see in the game. Searching for 30 minutes for NPCs around Mt. Hyjal is the last thing I wanted to happen to me. This is unacceptable.

Blizz needs to come up with a way to shock people who ask, "Who has TB?"
    Baine has had it ever since the Grimtotems were banished, and it's gonna stay that way.
    If you wanna know about Tol Barad, come up with a new acronym or spell it out. Thunder Bluff was there first.

Also, heroics don't need fixing, cuz they're not broken. Go run heroic Shattered Halls the way we did it back in BC with a warrior or druid tank.

It seems like with every blue update they get more and more arrogant. They are sounding a lot like Sony did with EQ1 before that game fell off.

Deleted
    Not to boast (well perhaps a little) but mostly to point out a fact. I have already started tanking 5-man heroics (Tolvir, Vortex Pin & SFK so far) in my dps gear, using tank spec. And no, not using CC. But Blood DKs may be a little OP, with CD's for all occasions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Blizz seriously skipping the Agi Crafted items? The girlfriend wont like this news.