Question about fire mage crit

I can't remember is there a crit cap (i dont think there is.) or is there some crit percentage we should aim for before starting to raid?

Deleted
    Try and get it up to a 100%, should be okay around that amount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leszh View Post
    Try and get it up to a 100%, should be okay around that amount.
    What he said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever there is explosions, you'll find me there!
    Quote Originally Posted by draconith View Post
    I can't remember is there a crit cap (i dont think there is.) or is there some crit percentage we should aim for before starting to raid?
    I don't believe there is a cap on crit, however if you're wondering about how much crit you need for raiding, it really depends.... like for example if you have any T11 gear. Other than that, if you can get at least 25% non-buff (Not counting your Molten Armor +5% buff), you'll be set for the moment. You can reforge any haste or mastery to crit (as long as you are over the hit cap).

Though you didn't ask, make sure you have the hit raiting first, or your crit isn't going to make much of a difference!
    A scorch to the face, A fireball to the neck and a Pyroblast! to the back... Yeah, that's how I like to attack! - Digitalxl (Mage)
    I'm simply shocking.... Chaosstryker (Elemental Shaman)
    Magic? Pfft! All I need is these two hands and a strong blade! Shadowhaxor (Warrior)

15+ Year Old Account
    Crit had a point where it would DR at the end of WotLK, but we're not close to that amount currently.

---------- Post added 2011-02-04 at 07:58 PM ----------

To add to that, Frost Mages have a SOFT crit cap of 23.34%, but that's about it.
    BfA Beta Time