Razer Barracuda AC-1

Hey guys. I need some help. Anything that you could suggest to alleviate my problem would be fantastic.

I have the Razer Barracuda AC-1 Sound Card. I have changed the setting in WoW to use the Sound Card in game and the sound is great. I have also tweaked with the settings to try to alleviate my problem. I am having some problems. Some of the following things happen.

- When zoning into the Sewer Arena or a cave in wow my sound will get all messed up and start to echo. Like I have the padded setting room feature enabled.
    - When I have WoW / Ventrilo / Firefox or any program open and I close one or all of the programs I get a horrible feedback sound and I have to go back into WoW or whatever program I had open to stop it. It is very odd.
    - Sometimes the feedback sound causes my computer to blue screen and it says a device caused it to blue screen when it reboots.

Thanks in advance.

If I need dxdiag output I will get that when I get home later. Just curious if anyone else had this same problem. Thanks.
    Last edited by Chuppa; 2011-02-04 at 07:53 PM.