10+ Year Old Account

Ascendant Council (wipe) montage

So this is the work of 5hours spent in Ascendant Council

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYwozpxCP1s

Post what you think
    Originally Posted by rëtribution
    hey, look at me. I'm needlessly escalatory and waving my newfound retribution paladin prowess around at people as if it means anything. Pay attention to me, i got achievements on the tail end of an expansion, clearly i'm better than you.

I pissed myself laughing... Made my Friday night!

Reminds me of our first nights in BoT. Especially that first wipe, times 10. Hope you guys get that kill soon.

Bravo sir.... Bravo =]
    Laughing so much, you laugh silent and end up clapping like a retarded seal.

The first couple of kills can feel like that. It'll get easier once he goes down the first time.

Unfortunately I can't help myself from offering tips:
    -- In P3, try to minimise the distance the boss is moving to make life easier for casters. There's a tactic where you spiral the boss out from the middle, that works quite nicely for me. But generally just make sure the blue circles are near the edge of each other.
    -- Don't try to remove waterlogged during conal damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    The first couple of kills can feel like that. It'll get easier once he goes down the first time.

Unfortunately I can't help myself from offering tips:
    -- In P3, try to minimise the distance the boss is moving to make life easier for casters. There's a tactic where you spiral the boss out from the middle, that works quite nicely for me. But generally just make sure the blue circles are near the edge of each other.
    -- Don't try to remove waterlogged during conal damage.
    Yeah, This was our 3rd attempt doing it when you say the movement
    I was in a bad position since i started from entrance and moved to the stage

And yeah I figured waterlogged was removed with flame torrent haha
    Thanks anyways
    Originally Posted by rëtribution
    hey, look at me. I'm needlessly escalatory and waving my newfound retribution paladin prowess around at people as if it means anything. Pay attention to me, i got achievements on the tail end of an expansion, clearly i'm better than you.