Deleted

Assa pve stats ?

HI, as title said, i have to be spell capped ( 17%) but what about expertise ? On EJ they said 26 (23 for gnomes) but when i check top rogues they have only about 6-8 ... If im capped which are best stats ? Agi>mastery>haste>expertise>crit ? ty

OT: sry about my english
    Last edited by mmoc25067970c6; 2011-02-04 at 11:32 PM.

Go read the EJ thread again, all of it.
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerGenerale View Post
    Go read the EJ thread again, all of it.
    i did, thats why im asking here

Their information that 26 is the experitse cap is not a recommendation, it is merely recording the fact.

So you basically got it right that if you're spellhit capped that's the stat priority. I personally run with a little higher expertise; maybe I'm sloppy, or maybe I just like things to be reliable, but I think the point of expertise is that you get as much as you personally feel you need for cycle stability. If you're experiencing too many failed attacks to your liking then try to shoot for a bit more, if you're comfortable with how your Rogue is playing then don't worry too much about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Their information that 26 is the experitse cap is not a recommendation, it is merely recording the fact.

So you basically got it right that if you're spellhit capped that's the stat priority. I personally run with a little higher expertise; maybe I'm sloppy, or maybe I just like things to be reliable, but I think the point of expertise is that you get as much as you personally feel you need for cycle stability. If you're experiencing too many failed attacks to your liking then try to shoot for a bit more, if you're comfortable with how your Rogue is playing then don't worry too much about it.
    thats what i need, thank you
    personally i run with 12 expertise and its fain