Thread: Soloing Oculus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    How can it be considered soloing when it's more than one person doing it?
    the thread was moved from general and renamed to "soloing ocouls" . not what happened . it's not about soloing him.it's about the no drakes thing .

either way , even thoug I can clearly see some folks here tried it allready this is not a common knowledge thing...
    as I mentioned it before , there's no video of it and any suggestion of doing it got a "that's impossible" comment at my realm

I didn't say it's world first . I believed it to be . non the less , the whole thing is about trying somthing new and creative - and succeeding in it .

imao , people who did it before should pass that knowledge to others that stuck for ages with the "void" achieves so they can finaly get their mounts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    the thread was moved from general and renamed to "soloing ocouls" . not what happened . it's not about soloing him.it's about the no drakes thing .
    Just blame Dalliah.
    Thats what I always do

Anyway, congrats on doing him without any Drakes. Did you have any strat to deal with the Orb Phase though, or did you just run around in circles?
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Just blame Dalliah.
    Thats what I always do

Anyway, congrats on doing him without any Drakes. Did you have any strat to deal with the Orb Phase though, or did you just run around in circles?
    They don't seem to follow players without a drake or just don't fly low enough to hit you.

went with a different group today to do the same so they can have their triple achievment as well . we downed the boss like last time...-and none of them got the achiev . so either it was bugged or blizz just "fixed" it .

bad news are that you can not obtain the "void" achieves in a single run anymore . you'll have to use drakes , and you have to do it more than once .