Leveling as holy or disc?

I just started leveling a priest (after much debate, seeking a class to keep me interested in the game) and I have much intention of healing dungeons more often than not. I will have a shadow off-spec for questing/pvp but i was wondering, from level 10-80 or so on, which spec would be better/more enjoyable?

I'm hoping priest is the class that does it for me (after trying shaman (at 80) and a hunter)

Thanks!

Disc is probably much better while leveling since you just cast PWS shield on the tank and penance and flash heal if he/she gets low on health

EDIT: You should probably make a poll
    Last edited by MMOWoW; 2011-02-05 at 02:29 AM.

I thought so. It seems penance/the early talents will be better for disc than holy...especially since the spell you get for choosing holy isn't much of a healing spell. And yeah, shield/penance does do a lot of healing compared to incoming damage at lower levels.

Disc is stronger than Holy until Chakra.

When you get it, you will love it forever and never want to go without it.

Deleted
    Discipline is the way to go, spec into evangelism and archangel and you'll be able to pretty much solo quests and still be able to heal dungeons, on a bit higher level you could go Attonement and spam smite in lower level dungeons, it will heal the tank. Oh the never endless fun .

edit: I don't get it, I think Chakra sucks or am I just too much into disc healing... I don't find holy as half as interesting as Discipline but oh well, thats just me.

Deleted
    As other people have said, going Disc and getting Evengalism/Archangel and Atonement and you can heal just as well as a Holy Priest at low levels and can pump out some very nice damage too.

Once getting higher level (maybe around late Outlands) I would try both just to see which you prefer, for everyone that loves Disc healing theres a person that loves Holy just as much