Thread: Patch Questions

Patch Questions

Hello I was wondering before returning to the game how are Warlocks at the point of the game Pve and PvP wise?

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Deleted
    Yeah I'd like to know that too

Unless you're an absolute min-maxer and expecting to get 12/12 (I think that's what the number is) heroic or 2900 rating, locks are absolutely perfect. You can't go wrong with coming back to that class.

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Sweet Thanks for the input =D

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

13 bosses on heroic flaks! Don't forget the beauty queen Sinestra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still fun to play, a few new talents and reworks.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Still fun to play, a few new talents and reworks.
    Demo got some really cool stuff to work with, destro got a lot more interesting rotation, and aff flows a lot better.

Destro and Aff are up there on the charts and Demo is still rediculously fun as well as godlike at AoE.

Great time to be a warlock atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    Hello I was wondering before returning to the game how are Warlocks at the point of the game Pve and PvP wise?
    PVE: All three specs are raid viable, and each shines on certain fights.

PVP: Affliction and demo are both workable. Destro really struggles because Immolate WILL get cleansed off constantly, so its significantly harder to be "good" at destro pvp, from what I see. Demo is pretty strong against melee classes, assuming your pet is alive and your CDs are up, and the burst can be fantastic. Affliction is basically burstless, but thats never been its strong suit, and you can move your dots around with soul swap. Affliction is generally used more in the higher brackets, and I prefer it for more fluid control and the best self-heals, but you will be able to rain death down upon your opponents with either Aff or Demo fairly easily.