Thread: Reforge me.

10+ Year Old Account

Reforge me.

Okay so Reforging has me a little spooked, im pretty sure i shuold be doing it, but im not too sure how

so..!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../erotix/simple
    any tips?

Off-topic, but I think I have a rude mind...

Use the guides on forums(here, official forums, EJ etc.) to get the reforge priorities.

Take the highest stat that can be reforged, if you can reforge to spirit take spirit, if not and you can reforge to haste take haste, if you all ready have haste and spirit then you are GTG

Reforge Blood of Isiset into Spirit if you ever find mana to be a problem.

I wouldn't take the advice to reforge everything to haste. Reforging crit to either mastery or haste is fine.

Try to keep your mastery a whole number (check your character sheet) via reforging, because there is no difference between 7.02 mastery and 7.98 mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by sp101 View Post
    Reforge Blood of Isiset into Spirit if you ever find mana to be a problem.

I wouldn't take the advice to reforge everything to haste. Reforging crit to either mastery or haste is fine.

Try to keep your mastery a whole number (check your character sheet) via reforging, because there is no difference between 7.02 mastery and 7.98 mastery.
    Really sick of people giving this terrible advice, it has been proven by EJs that Mastery scales to the .01% just like any other stat. OT, for a Holy Priest Mastery is pretty amazing, and Haste is kinda meh, id go for as much mastery as is humanly possible.

While my priest's gear isn't quite there -yet-, my plan is to get my haste to 9% (+3% from 3/3 Darkness), and after that I will stack mastery. My spirit is whatever will give me enough regen to gain the amount of mana my Heal uses, effectively making it free.

For reforging, you should take whatever stat you have too much of, or isn't very valuable (like crit) and reforge it to something you need.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

Quote Originally Posted by erotix View Post
    Okay so Reforging has me a little spooked, im pretty sure i shuold be doing it, but im not too sure how

so..!

any tips?
    try wowreforge.com see what it will suggest, although double check the stat weights recomended first.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh em gee.

Why are you reforging Mastery to Haste? Who gave you that advice? Mastery is your strongest stat as a Holy Priest. You do NOT reforge Mastery. You reforge all the Crit you can find to Mastery (or possible Haste if you think you need it), Haste to Mastery if you have enough Haste and that's it. You never reforge Mastery into anything.

Int > Mastery > Haste > Spirit > Crit

Read up on EJ or in the stickies.

Locking this to prevent more bad advice. The stuff above my post is mostly wrong. Especially this:

Take the highest stat that can be reforged, if you can reforge to spirit take spirit, if not and you can reforge to haste take haste, if you all ready have haste and spirit then you are GTG
    If you don't know what you're talking about, please don't post.
    Last edited by Venara; 2011-02-19 at 11:17 PM.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara