Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This looks terrible. The buffs are in a nice spot, I can clearly see all of the group members, the buttons are in a good position. Its a monstrosity.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Quote Originally Posted by Juber View Post
    Remember Cho'gall & Atremedes special boss frames. Might be a bad idea to put raid-frames right on top of them.
    Get MoveAnything, relocate them. I have them off to the right of my raid frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Juber View Post
    Remember Cho'gall & Atremedes special boss frames. Might be a bad idea to put raid-frames right on top of them.
    There are addons like MoveAnything, and some boss mods incorporate things that allow you to move or show a bar for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    There are addons like MoveAnything, and some boss mods incorporate things that allow you to move or show a bar for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by styvorama View Post
    Get MoveAnything, relocate them. I have them off to the right of my raid frame.
    I know that. But if you're going to make an addon pack, I just wanted to remind that that should be taken into account. He wanted constructive feedback, and I see no post about whats included and I assumed that it could have been overlooked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the resemblance... :/ I LOVE IT! You should def upload it, and I would probably be one of the first to Dload it, looks very clean and everything is easy to see. I especially love the raid frames and unit frames! One thing I would do though is change the font, I'm not really liking that font but I can always change it myself. Also Clean Icons http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ns-Square.html makes the Power Aura icons look 1000x better. Love the ui though! and I also love alienas ui too I've used that one before.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    I don't see the resemblance... :/ I LOVE IT!
    it has almost the exact same grid, same minimap and buff placement, same bartender placement, same power auras, same base class and style only difference is the player and target frames and the random bar on the right hand side.

Not saying I don't like it, just saying its very similar and he may be able to leech some criticism off of her UI pack's comments
    Last edited by Xs; 2011-02-06 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    Looks sweet! Might wanna get some Button Facade on your Power Aura buttons though.

I love the haters trying to tell me I copied someone elses UI.

The icons? Yes aliena uses them, so does any smart priest. It's a commonly known setup for power auras to track cooldowns.

As for the bars for chogall/atremedes. I have a mod that moves them for me.

Power Auras BF? I didn't think button facade worked with any sort of power auras.

I would really like to know what aspect of this UI resembles alienas other then my power auras that EVERY GOOD PRIEST uses. Please, entertain me?

While on that topic, please don't come here accusing me of copyign anyones UI. Any UI at some point is going to resemble someone elses. I didn't steal/copy any ideas from anyone I put this together on my own based on what works best.

---------- Post added 2011-02-06 at 05:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    I don't see the resemblance... :/ I LOVE IT! You should def upload it, and I would probably be one of the first to Dload it, looks very clean and everything is easy to see. I especially love the raid frames and unit frames! One thing I would do though is change the font, I'm not really liking that font but I can always change it myself. Also Clean Icons http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ns-Square.html makes the Power Aura icons look 1000x better. Love the ui though! and I also love alienas ui too I've used that one before.

I didnt know that download existed, nice.

I tried installing it to where they said to put it, and nothing changed for my power auras. Do i have to do something to make it work? O_o

If you add in a font/texture package I'm all over it. Very nice - put it up
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Yea those are final touchups i am going to work on adding. Any suggestions as to what font/texture mods I can use?

Its uploaded currently as is on wow interface. Kiran Holy/Disc UI is the title. Under healing compilations

Quote Originally Posted by ZippyDoodle View Post
    Yea those are final touchups i am going to work on adding. Any suggestions as to what font/texture mods I can use?

Its uploaded currently as is on wow interface. Kiran Holy/Disc UI is the title. Under healing compilations
    I think you can just search texture pack/font pack on wowinterface

I'm not sure of all the extra addons you need to make them accessible though

Edit: Does it auto-scale with resolution? I have 1920x1080 :3
    Last edited by Mazi; 2011-02-07 at 01:20 AM.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

I really like it, very simple.

Congrats, you have your plug. I don't care whether who you stole this from, or if it's original. It's a decent looking UI. But if people want more info, they can gleem it from where you put it up, or the dedicated UI thread.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~