Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Healing
    Tanking
    Physical Melee DPS
    Physical Ranged DPS
    Caster DPS
    Hybrid Physical/Caster Melee DPS

Those are the archetypes in WoW at the moment. The only one I see missing (simply based on combinatorics) is Hybrid Physical/Caster Ranged DPS. I don't even know how you'd implement that. I can only imagine something like Link shooting Light Arrows.

It will be interesting to see how they weave a new hero class into the game. With DKs it was easy, because for all of Vanilla and BC, Arthas was hanging out up north, building his army, and when we decided to move against him, the Death Knights were already there. Lore-wise, they always existed (since WC3 in their modern implementation) and had no racial discriminations because we're all equal in death or whatever.

But now, it's safe to say that the world is now more or less fully explored. There may be some islands or underwater or underground civilizations we haven't encountered yet, but it's very unlikely. There no more lore justification for a new class to suddenly show up.

That being said, it would take a lot more than a new, unbalanced class to breathe life in to WoW.

No. What I'd like instead is that the glyph system gets converted into the rune system from Diablo III. Is it really too much to ask for?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Blizzard already said that the concept of the runemaster class was used in DKs and will not exist in WoW.

They also lie pathologically though, so we'll see.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Whatever class gets introduced, I would love to have that class somewhere in Warcraft 3 as WoW continues that story. W2 or even W1 are welcome ofc.

alot of ppl i talk to have never even played W1 or W2 or even W3